Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

Jesus Christ you people are never satisfied. Feld expands the field "Oh its gonna be an all feld show". Feld adds indies "oh these indies dont it deserve because x,y,z were in arenas all year. Feld implements one of the best WF line ups in awhile " Not satisfied til this person gets in"," "why is this person in the show when this person is way better?" Feld adds those you cant have in the main show in the YGS "oh why is this person in the field he is to good for YGS". Lets face it Feld has definitely listened and is trying to make this world finals as big as it gets and for some reason you all are never happy. Stop complaining and be glad you get a world finals. 

• Upvote 5

Jesus Christ you people are never satisfied. Feld expands the field "Oh its gonna be an all feld show". Feld adds indies "oh these indies dont it deserve because x,y,z were in arenas all year. Feld implements one of the best WF line ups in awhile " Not satisfied til this person gets in"," "why is this person in the show when this person is way better?" Feld adds those you cant have in the main show in the YGS "oh why is this person in the field he is to good for YGS". Lets face it Feld has definitely listened and is trying to make this world finals as big as it gets and for some reason you all are never happy. Stop complaining and be glad you get a world finals. 

Sorry for having an opinion. I guess I cant speak my mind here. I am happy that FELD is including more indies, but some of the people and trucks they are choosing are ridiculous. I mean come on, how is Trent in Iron Outlaw not in YGS? He has over 20 wins in his rookie year, and somehow he doesn't make it.  

Sorry for having an opinion. I guess I cant speak my mind here. I am happy that FELD is including more indies, but some of the people and trucks they are choosing are ridiculous. I mean come on, how is Trent in Iron Outlaw not in YGS? He has over 20 wins in his rookie year, and somehow he doesn't make it.  

Well I was talking as a whole sorry if you thought I meant you.

I agree, People need to stop complaining its getting old. Not everyone will see there favorite truck in it, I think this years World Finals and Young Gun Shootout is the best to date. Complaining that your favorite truck is not in it so Feld sucks isnt going to get you anywhere

Wins in 1st quarter don't make much of a difference being the field for the World Finals and YGS are made before the 1st quarter even start.

It doesn't matter. They have more trucks, plus Trent will be in Vegas anyway....

Sorry, but Eric is not at World Finals level. Sure he can drive, I agree, but those trucks aren't run the high level that they need to be run at to participate. Just being honest here. And Trent isn't in it because A. His chassis is being used by Joey, and B. He doesn't have a lot of stadium experience. He ran mostly small stadiums. FELD did a great job this year with the line up in both the big show and the Young Guns Shootout. 

Sorry, but Eric is not at World Finals level. Sure he can drive, I agree, but those trucks aren't run the high level that they need to be run at to participate. Just being honest here. And Trent isn't in it because A. His chassis is being used by Joey, and B. He doesn't have a lot of stadium experience. He ran mostly small stadiums. FELD did a great job this year with the line up in both the big show and the Young Guns Shootout. 

Unless you know something I don't know Joey uses Dawn's chassis not Trent's.  And I disagree with your comment about stadiums, Greg has only run the same stadium that Trent has to my knowledge.  But Greg was in the YGS last year and deserves to be in it again.