Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

Wow, not expecting that one. In other news, BKT Tires is the official tire of Monster Jam. All Monster Jam Trucks will be using the BKT Monster Jam Tire specialy designed for Monster Jam.

Very interesting choice, not complaining about it because Randy's good and hasn't been to Vegas in a while, but it will be interesting to see a Finals without Lupe, Neil, Chad Tingler, OR Jon Zimmer.  Unless of course FELD has some uber-humongous surprise in store, but I don't think that would happen.

It's been a while since Randy Brown has competed in the World Finals, and nowadays rarely competes in a stadium show in general. But whenever he does compete in a stadium show he does an amazing job every time. I'm happy Randy got this opportunity as the last competitor announced.

Speaking of stadium shows, it's kind of funny that this will be Man Of Steel's first ever stadium show after having all arena shows this 1st quarter.

so FELD spent all that money to import Ecowork tires from Ukraine to be replaced this rapidly? Does not make sense.

As for Randy Brown, I am happy to see him get a chance. Guy has only been driving for how long and just finally now given a chance