Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

I honestly think the last competitor for the main World Finals lineup should be Mike Harper in Outlaw. He has had some outstanding freestyle runs during this 1st quarter. I thought he would be in the Young Guns Shootout but he apparently isn't. So hopefully FELD can squeeze in 1 more independent into the main World Finals lineup.

Sorry for having an opinion. I guess I cant speak my mind here. I am happy that FELD is including more indies, but some of the people and trucks they are choosing are ridiculous. I mean come on, how is Trent in Iron Outlaw not in YGS? He has over 20 wins in his rookie year, and somehow he doesn't make it.  

Because for the most part the lineup is already set before the year starts, Trent will be there next year mark my words.

I agree, People need to stop complaining its getting old. Not everyone will see there favorite truck in it, I think this years World Finals and Young Gun Shootout is the best to date. Complaining that your favorite truck is not in it so Feld sucks isnt going to get you anywhere

Some people still are unaware as to how the invite system for Vegas works, this is no longer a motorsport but a entertainment business. If enough people demand to see a truck at Vegas, you think FELD will ignore it? Granted there are people that turn down invites because the money they would make would barely cover travel costs or fixing up the truck after the show. Just as much as you want to complain about people complaining, they have the right to voice their opinion on the matter regardless.