Show Your Projects Chapter 33

DannyMackey

Many things need to be changed on the VA beach 2014. One the hotels are not the color and one of the buses is farther out to the water. The buses also had two cars side by side to get over the bus not just one car. You forgot the quad wars ramp by the cars closest to the stans and the water was much closer to the buses. There also is a big sign that says pungo of road and stuff like the sponsors. I could make you a little megasourus prop if you wanted.

Many things need to be changed on the VA beach 2014. One the hotels are not the color and one of the buses is farther out to the water. The buses also had two cars side by side to get over the bus not just one car. You forgot the quad wars ramp by the cars closest to the stans and the water was much closer to the buses. There also is a big sign that says pungo of road and stuff like the sponsors. I could make you a little megasourus prop if you wanted.

Ill fix it. Thanks for the heads up! :)

EDIT: there is actually one car on one side of the bus and 2 on the other.

nl6Ll2T.png

aFsvB9b.png

uy4jhzm.png

jgTb7wG.png

And she is done! Credit to Edy for making the 2013 World Racing Champion tattoo for me and updating the paint. This truck has been tested and has been given that is works. This truck will be released very soon! I hope you like it.

ummmm u guys stole this....... i made the skin already i just havnt updated the paint