Show Your Projects Chapter 35

Klayton

Thanks for the tips Alex, although I couldn't get rid of the AAP logo because it's a DDS file and it wouldn't open in Paint.net

Wut m8? I have opened .dds files on Paint.net without any problem dude...you should check again...

Also did you made that body?  :huh:

well I apologize for using it, I put it up for download but someone can decline the upload if that's necessary.

Im pretty sure the only way you could have gotten that body was asking for it because Harlow never released it. And it was never used on anything posted on SM before.

• Upvote 1

So I found this amazing truck idea in the truck request forum (Link: http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/topic/7031-truck-war-machine-custom/) For a truck called War Machine. I couldn't find any usable bodies for an H1 so I decided to try to make my own. This is my first monster truck body I've attempted to make from scratch. Here's what I've got after about an hour. Program used: 3DS Max
Watch out Harlow.... xD jk.

6ul884m7y153a7zfg.jpg

Ignore the Barney colors.
9nnmz0mbb02i3tmfg.jpg

Here's what I have as far as texturing. 

xecbdfk1jp13qhxfg.jpg

Bottom is mine of course. Once the Picture is bigger there won't be so much black around the words "war machine"
Anyways, tell me what you think and give me any tips you can. (I see the line near the rear on the side by the roof :P)

UPDATE 12:30 A.M: Well the main body is done. Just gotta do some small tweaking and then mosterfy it! Pretty good for my first body eh?

y1c14fk4buos3vyfg.jpgh95c2dkpppi3873fg.jpg

a32762m7j6b4gd4fg.jpgp.s. Sorry for the ultra long post. 

• Upvote 7