Show Your Projects Chapter 35

Klayton

Yes I know it was a Ford, but I really liked the look of it on a Chevy. I also like where the engine is now, I'm not going to put it in the front. It's a custom, really I just wanted to see what the paint looked like since I had that idea for a while and it just led to this. Thanks for the feedback, though.

Nasty Boy Revamped Anyone? Where my Nasty Boy Fans At...... :)

d9bec246b6bb2897b0cf62167111cd7b.png

8e161cdd8a609fa18c6b754ad27ee308.png

those fenders tho :P

90174792d6571426317e1fb784adb761.png

0dec12dea2c3c312806eba39eeca0608.png

So basically I just took V4 Nasty Boy Body and smoothed it out , SO Smooth ha :):P. Not fully done yet  but should be released soon, this is another project that im working on.

• Upvote 5

Nasty Boy Revamped Anyone? Where my Nasty Boy Fans At...... :)

those fenders tho :P

So basically I just took V4 Nasty Boy Body and smoothed it out , SO Smooth ha :):P. Not fully done yet  but should be released soon, this is another project that im working on.

I know it's not on the actual truck (as far as I know) but what about adding a memoriam to Ronnie Sturges?

The body hangs way too far off the front of the truck. Rims on the truck to the left are backwards.

If I do the body more backwards you can see the chassis coming through it....

And thanks for the rim thing! Didn't see that :P

Update on Over Bored!!

Got the axle (thanks to crazyman444) and i got all the 4links, tierods, driveshafts, and hydros aligned!! Now i gotta make the sway bars! (Don't mind the black shocks, just a there to for props. (Orange tierod is getting remade, hence why its not smoothed!)

Also got the firestone logo out for the tires!

Enjoy! :)

10075910.png

5738661.png

Oh yea and i made a thing for the cradle!

4811261.png

• Upvote 13