Show Your Projects Chapter 35

Klayton

I still think runners is a reference to what happens when you drink Mexican tap water (Whistles) They all look awesome edy. 

Anyways im working on this stuph

7937333.png

3204422.png

Anyone remember speed stadium that horrible custom I made for Big Dawgs season 1? If not here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/download/lsxlvh4bq3z97jv/Speed+Stadium.zip

This will be my 4th remake of it, this time i hope it actually makes it to the mediafire and not get junked like the other 2 and i hope the obstacles aren't terrible like 1

• Upvote 1

6983525.pngMay like to say that last one is a custom im using for ROR - MO... and that all was handpainted on the New Insigators 

I just want to let you know, to make them more accurate, there is a black front bumper on the actual body, as well as more body graphics on the hood.

103_5262.jpg

There are also rear tail lights, Monster Jam logos, and writing on the back as well. Along with Paul Breaud's name on top of the windows too.

103e5231.jpg\

That's just a little constructive criticism to make the monster truck more accurate.

• Upvote 1

looks good on the stone crusher donnelly, but those rims are way to dark, he runs a dark gun metalic rim color, the rims on Armed Forces 4.0 are almost spot on to this rims

Yeah, I kind of figured the rims came out a wee bit too dark. Wanted some different opinions on it.

More trucks for my bucket!

It just runned at Monterrey and Mexico City events last year so yeah...

May like to say that last one is a custom im using for ROR - MO... and that all was handpainted on the New Insigators 

#Don'tWorryTheyWillBeRelasedSomeday<3

If you mean by the beadlocks, Paul ran them earlier this year:

c2637987-1b69-403d-9db6-4014d767e419.jpg