Show Your Projects Chapter 35

Klayton

GD24's chassis is not that beaten up, it all smoothed out with a light green paint on it. AND plus it ruins the chassis' look too.

Personally I think metal textures look better than one solid color.  You can lighten the texture or soften it so it doesnt make the chassis look too dark

Not bad Klayton, but there is a problem with the paint, the MJ logo on the left side is cut off compared to the one on the right, but it's looking great so far. Keep up the good work.

Edited by RockCrwlr
Actually they're both cut off. Already knew that.

Klayton, I don't ever ask this, but please tell me that will be released soon, awesome job.

It'd probably still be a while, because at least from looking at those pics the swaybars and 4-link bars need to be textured, the whole drive system and engine still need to be placed, the body still needs a bake on the inside, and the flag needs to be added.

Still, for what it's worth it made my jaw drop through my floor.

So I've been busy this weekend. Credit to Kozak for taking a high resolution pic of the side at Vegas. Don't know if you guys ever noticed this, but I remade the body for the final time (I swear it's the last time). Interior will be switched to fiberglass eventually.

70949fa132.jpg

415867cbff.jpg

830f1265e6.jpg

OMG im in love  :wub:  ,lol Really nice job Klayton. :):D

Life's been busier than heck lately, so I haven't gotten around to working on some projects I've had laying around on my computer. Since this one has been wanting some attention over the past few months, I decided to finish it up tonight. My first from-scratch replica paint for a truck here in RoR, and I'd say it ain't too shabby. If I find some time, I'll update the EVO model with newer stuff and update some textures on it so it's better (and hopefully less laggy) in game. 

250024.jpg

• Upvote 7

So I've been busy this weekend. Credit to Kozak for taking a high resolution pic of the side at Vegas. Don't know if you guys ever noticed this, but I remade the body for the final time (I swear it's the last time). Interior will be switched to fiberglass eventually.

*pics*

Pretty nice, but what the heck is going on with those axles. The shocks are attached to the knuckles by the looks of things and there's several flanges on the knuckles that don't geometrically make any sense. Not to mention the fact that the knuckles appear to be solidly mounted to the ends of the axle.

• Upvote 2

Okay, so I would like some help on this. I'm working on a secret truck (just kidding it's Nitro Machine) but the body .png always ends up like, well you'll see on the right. I want it to be like, let's say Klayton's F-150 body where the sides, roof and hood are all symmetrical and pretty much perfect. also I would like some feedback on the body itself, what to change, etc (It's also my first body so don't expect me to be Harlow quality). Still a WIP.

nitromachinehelp_zps35df068b.png

Those are Johan's knuckles. Im making another set. It kills me to see them like that. I would never keep something as halfassed as that. I will be making everything ground up with the exception of the engine and the chassis. Thanks for the compliment though

It'd probably still be a while, because at least from looking at those pics the swaybars and 4-link bars need to be textured, 

More like they still need to be modeled. The pictures there are the exposed n/b of the four links and swaybars. He's modeling brand new ones just for the SUD.