Sim-Monsters Presents: The Monster Blog Truck Fest 2014

AaronLurie

TODAY IS THE DAY!

Day 1 of The Monster Blog Truck Fest Happens today!

The aim chat for bracket 1 will start at 5:00 pm est.

Racing should begin around 5:30.

Expect the Bracket 2 Aim Chat to go up around 6:15 or 6:30 pm est.

See everyone in bracket 1 and 2 tonight on the track!

• Upvote 1

Brackets 3 and 4 are today!

Aim chat for bracket 3 will go up at 5:00 pm est.

Expect the Bracket 4 Aim chat to go up around 6:15 pm est.

Between 7:15 and 7:30, an Aim chat will go up for the championship bracket which will be streamed on twitch! Make sure to watch the stream and if you want to be in the aim chat, message me on aim for an invite!

Should be a fun night of racing, and I hope everyone has fun!

Also, for those of you in the championship bracket, and for those who could be, the track will change for the bracket. There won't be a different track, but instead a different way of running it. Instead of going over the final roller to the car pad, you will hit the roller and turn inbetween the same tires that you started at and run the course again. This time, you will hit the final car pad and finish. Any questions, post below.

EXCELLENT 2ND DAY OF BRACKETS!

With bracket 3 and 4 complete, this brings us to our championship bracket tonight at 7:30 Pm EST!

Here are the 16 Qualifiers!

635622339a.png

Also, for those of you in the championship bracket, the track will change for the bracket. There won't be a different track, but instead a different way of running it. Instead of going over the final roller to the car pad, you will hit the roller and turn inbetween the same tires that you started at and run the course again. This time, you will hit the final car pad and finish. Any questions, post below.

If you want to be in the aim chat for the championship bracket to talk about the racing, message MJFanatic3 on aim for an invite!

I hope to see everyone here tonight either racing or watching the stream! (Stream link will be posted later)

BRACKETS FOR TONIGHT!:

http://challonge.com/TMBChampionshipBracket