Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

I read somewhere that Dan Donnelly was in charge of finding judges for MetLife freestyle, and that Danny Mackey, Aaron Lurie and Mark Collineri are the official fan judges. Is this true?

God I hope so, got some actual brains up in those stands for once. Now if only they could convince FELD to use some of their track designs it would be golden.

I read somewhere that Dan Donnelly was in charge of finding judges for MetLife freestyle, and that Danny Mackey, Aaron Lurie and Mark Collineri are the official fan judges. Is this true?

Nope. Donnelly asked me, but I had already been asked by Julio. Julio also asked Aaron and Danny, and had us under the impression that we were confirmed when we were actually only being considered as possible judges. Kaedon Berry responded to Aaron and Danny, but they are only alternates right now, and I never even got a response. So, we are going to enjoy the show from the seats we purchased.

Danny might not even come to the show now. 

Chrome Max-D for the frontflip attempt.

http://iconosquare.com/p/1006573715272386410_241710912

q9InvRA.jpg

Literally Just Posted This...

Also, the stunt truck is chromed out: 

https://instagram.com/p/34EXYDDkdq/

Anyway over in Spain, Are the Basl Twins running Rod and Norm's chassis for Rotty and NEA or other chassis? I only ask because I saw the colored beadlocks and Ukraines and thought that they would be on Rod and Norm's chassis.

Anyway over in Spain, Are the Basl Twins running Rod and Norm's chassis for Rotty and NEA or other chassis? I only ask because I saw the colored beadlocks and Ukraines and thought that they would be on Rod and Norm's chassis.

The Basl twins have been running Ukraines on their chassis since the first quarter ended, but yeah they're in FELD equipment for the European tour.

ins9Y.png

PARTY IN THE PITS FOR METLIFE STADIUM IS NOW OPEN!

The first video for my live upload will be uploaded as soon as I reach MetLife Stadium. Stay tuned to the YouTube channel "dbb yellow" for upcoming videos coming on later this afternoon!