Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Coming from a long line of military veterans, I find this highly offensive. Chad should not be saluting. This is just as bad as impersonating a soldier. For shame Feld and Chad.

You offend me.

Here is a larger photo.

SWEET MOTHER OF ALL JESUS. Finally the sexiest driver in Monster Jam has a sexy ride

• Upvote 1

How is chad saluting/wearing that uniform different from someone doing that in a movie? I mean seriously. I'm sure the last thing FELD would do is try to insult our Military, how many movies are out there involving our military with actors that aren't apart of the military in real life, saluting?

• Upvote 7

How is chad saluting/wearing that uniform different from someone doing that in a movie? I mean seriously. I'm sure the last thing FELD would do is try to insult our Military, how many movies are out there involving our military with actors that aren't apart of the military in real life, saluting?

You should know by now that in this day and age, everything offends somebody in some way. Personally I am neutral towards the truck/concept, it is aleast something different (who would want another el toro?) and showing respect to the US Military (which being a Canadian I noticed in Vegas that the US national anthem appears to be as important as saluting the past, present and future soldiers in the crowd).

You should know by now that in this day and age, everything offends somebody in some way. Personally I am neutral towards the truck/concept, it is aleast something different (who would want another el toro?) and showing respect the US Military (which being a Canadian I noticed in Vegas that the US national anthem appears to be as important as saluting the past, present and future soldiers in the crowd).

#MadusaIsMyTrigger

• Upvote 2

Here is a larger photo.

10897117_809658969095589_712147613279065

ok that can't be anything other than a warthog from halo, and i don't see a microsoft logo anywhere near it. 15% rule won't save anyone's ass here. Why not go with a humvee or one of the newer original machines built for Iraq?

I'm really confused why they did this, my only thought is that the FELD brass really are cartoon character suits who said "make it a halo thing because that's what the kids today like with their hip hop and dubstep" because apparently god is a sardonic prick

ok that can't be anything other than a warthog from halo, and i don't see a microsoft logo anywhere near it. 15% rule won't save anyone's ass here. Why not go with a humvee or one of the newer original machines built for Iraq?

I'm really confused why they did this, my only thought is that the FELD brass really are cartoon character suits who said "make it a halo thing because that's what the kids today like with their hip hop and dubstep" because apparently god is a sardonic prick

tumblr_static_b51wwckhbig4osc00ooc0w88o.

• Upvote 6

Carolina Crusher, Randy's new Digger, Cleatus, Dooms Day and the Vater's trucks are running Ukraine's, Hot Wheels and Dalmation are running the BKT's. 

I'm sure there is still a plethora of EcoWork tires that FELD still has so I'm sure we will see trucks still running them

Decided to post this here. It's today's Trenton, NJ videos, this guy uploaded a few. Here's his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCez7v4a1j4TPbm5dx-6mgyg and here's another guy who did last night's: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeFn-XMOUCaeV1S-cb-BWtw

A Grave Digger Freestyle

And Crusher's Obstacle Course

Carolina Crusher, Randy's new Digger, Cleatus, Dooms Day and the Vater's trucks are running Ukraine's, Hot Wheels and Dalmation are running the BKT's. 

I'm sure there is still a plethora of EcoWork tires that FELD still has so I'm sure we will see trucks still running them

Feld still owns quite a few EcoWork tires, but Randy Brown put about a 16 inch long slash in his left rear tire on Saturday night, so that's one down. He had Bill Braukmann (owner of Shockwave and Be Aware) bring down one of Shockwave's Goodyear tires and rims to use as a replacement left front wheel (they moved around the wheels).