Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Found some vids regarding #MOREMONSTERJAM. They worry me.

http://youtu.be/K5ezWDorg8o

http://youtu.be/aYSo3nBsvc0 (might want to turn down your volume)

Well, looks like FELD might possibly be bringing back the pulling contest, this time with people instead of monster trucks! Also a new update for the mobile app:

f-282-172-682_BRJUYn5O_Update_Trucks.jpg

http://www.monsterjam.com/News/2014/11/11/1/

Will someone also get Coty some Monster, he'll need it.

They worry you how?

For one, I've been to The Q (the arena in Cleveland), and it's not very big. How could they add more obstacles? It's becoming too dangerous, especially where the narrator says "more crashes". The other video is more sarcasm, but we don't need a small arena crammed with jumps. More wheelies? There isn't room for more of anything but sky wheelies! Plus most of the shots in the first vid are in stadiums, NOT arenas. FELD's standards are just a little high for an arena show.

For one, I've been to The Q (the arena in Cleveland), and it's not very big. How could they add more obstacles? It's becoming too dangerous, especially where the narrator says "more crashes". The other video is more sarcasm, but we don't need a small arena crammed with jumps. More wheelies? There isn't room for more of anything but sky wheelies!

Please tell me your joking right? 

• Upvote 1

When I said I'm worried, sarcasm was intended, however, there's just no possibility for what they're trying to make it to be. That's my two cents.

Any idea why those drivers were at IMG? Are they doing any more than monster trucks, atvs, and utvs?

When I said I'm worried, sarcasm was intended, however, there's just no possibility for what they're trying to make it to be. That's my two cents.

Any idea why those drivers were at IMG? Are they doing any more than monster trucks, atvs, and utvs?

Really? Or was it that you decided to back out once it was proven how ridiculous your statement was? Honestly man can anything make you happy?

Really? Or was it that you decided to back out once it was proven how ridiculous your statement was? Honestly man can anything make you happy?

Well I sorta backed out just because I didn't see it was ridiculous, I just didn't want to take it any farther and turn this into another "FELD is too dangerous thread". Just stating that arenas aren't stadiums, that's all. Any more news for 2015?

For one, I've been to The Q (the arena in Cleveland), and it's not very big. How could they add more obstacles? It's becoming too dangerous, especially where the narrator says "more crashes". The other video is more sarcasm, but we don't need a small arena crammed with jumps. More wheelies? There isn't room for more of anything but sky wheelies! Plus most of the shots in the first vid are in stadiums, NOT arenas. FELD's standards are just a little high for an arena show.

Monster Jam is the safest promotion out there, bar none. My last concern at any of their arena shows is safety, because they make it so comforting for the fans as well as anyone in the pits that safety isn't a "main" concern, per say. And they're not adding more obstacles, because the obstacles they plan on using are going take as much square footage on an arena floor as a standard two car stack/dirt hill set up. And they only say more crashes because it's what gets the fans excited (unfortunately). If there isn't a flashy 3D body or crashing at an event, then the average Monster Jam fan will think the event sucked. Trust me, safety is not a concern here. And the shows are going to kick ass, period. And Monster Jam's standards can be high for an event like this because they've done weeks worth of testing with these drivers, trucks, and tracks; so they can back up their statements. 

• Upvote 1

Monster Jam is the safest promotion out there, bar none. My last concern at any of their arena shows is safety, because they make it so comforting for the fans as well as anyone in the pits that safety isn't a "main" concern, per say. And they're not adding more obstacles, because the obstacles they plan on using are going take as much square footage on an arena floor as a standard two car stack/dirt hill set up. And they only say more crashes because it's what gets the fans excited (unfortunately). If there isn't a flashy 3D body or crashing at an event, then the average Monster Jam fan will think the event sucked. Trust me, safety is not a concern here. And the shows are going to kick ass, period. And Monster Jam's standards can be high for an event like this because they've done weeks worth of testing with these drivers, trucks, and tracks; so they can back up their statements. 

The adrenaline rush from the intros is what brings me back. Funny, I actually saw a news report of Monster X cancelling a show due to slow ticket sells because an announcer was killed in the same arena back in "09 .There's just been a lot of "risky" actions, especially at WF XV. It will be interesting to see if the jumps are different. It would be nice to a see car jump in Cleveland. They've had dirt jumps since 2013. I'm just curious as to how they mean more obstacles or if it's a play on "more"monsterjam. Thanks for clearing that up. It will also be interesting to see who wins it. It's either going to be McDonough, one of the Basl's, or Kane. IDK about the rookies.

By the way, is Ryan going to be touring with Pablo full-time?