Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

I really hope that it's only temporary that Seasock doesn't have a ride. John's a decent driver & a Former 2 Time World Champion. I'll mention it again that he was displaying a possible Boy Scouts truck in the summer of 2013. Maybe he'll come into 2015 with it? We can only wait and see. 

#SeasockRide2015

I really hope that it's only temporary that Seasock doesn't have a ride. John's a decent driver & a Former 2 Time World Champion. I'll mention it again that he was displaying a possible Boy Scouts truck in the summer of 2013. Maybe he'll come into 2015 with it? We can only wait and see. 

#SeasockRide2015

The Boy Scouts of America deal was only a one time deal just for a display. It was never going to be a full time competition ride. BSOA just sponsored the body and got it wrapped for the one display and that was it. Seasock along with Whit Tarlton and Norm Miller won't be driving for 2015.

Yeah, but at least with Norm he's got a good reason, since he's now the chief of police of his hometown (which despite that I'll miss seeing him on the track, you can't not be happy for the guy, he deserves it) but with Seasock... that's borderline a crime. Seriously, he's the best personality on the tour hands down.

Edited by Mark Colineri

Well that solves some of the mystery about who's driving Doomsday. Is MJ getting any new trucks this year? In the past couple seasons they usually get around 4 or 5 new trucks, but with the line-ups already released it looks like we're getting more new drivers than new trucks. I'd rather see more new trucks-just because guys like Lupe aren't getting a chance to compete at the WF due to their trucks having different identities.

#SeasockRide2015 

Well that solves some of the mystery about who's driving Doomsday. Is MJ getting any new trucks this year? In the past couple seasons they usually get around 4 or 5 new trucks, but with the line-ups already released it looks like we're getting more new drivers than new trucks. I'd rather see more new trucks-just because guys like Lupe aren't getting a chance to compete at the WF due to their trucks having different identities.

#SeasockRide2015 

There will be a few new names coming from Monster Jam for 2015. 

1800436_784499031637582_3220815347202389

Skeletor being built by Straight Up Racing; Presumably a PEI Knock-Off?

Exactly. It's a chassis that was built by Bill but uses pretty much exact PEI 3rd Generation chassis designs (minus the roll cage since it was modified to fit two seats). Similar situation with Identity Theft. Another chassis that was built in that shop but has nothing to do with Straight Up Racing is Crash Test Dummy, which was built and is owned by Dallas Glenn-Rogers, and that chassis uses PEI designs but was all built by Dallas himself.

• Upvote 1