Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

I kind of liked Doom's Day having a "secret" driver. I also liked that it was always the end of the show, as Doom's Day is "the end" and the driver can pretty much wreck everything at the end. That's why I didn't really like Doom's Day's run being after racing in Foxboro. Whoever was driving didn't get to tear up the track and truck like Doom's Day should, imo. 

I kind of have to agree with some of you guys. This year might not be as good as we're hoping. For one, has anyone seen Titan or Flame Motorsports anywhere? What about Joey Parnell or the MARVEL drivers? It just looks like a lot of talented drivers are are either quitting or aren't running with MJ this year. This year might not be as Big as it Gets. 

Okay, interesting to see FELD using David's chassis. Let me restate my question: I understand that MARVEL is gone, but what's happening to Chad & Lee? Doom's Day for one of them and possibly the radio station truck for Lee if he is driving? This is late news I'm pretty sure but it looks like Darren Migues has Freedom Keeper & Menace running with MJ. Checked out Titan's FB page. A few months ago he asked for a monster tank. Maybe he's taking on a new sport. MJ is reintroducing monster tanks and they are scheduled to take place in Houston & Anaheim...

Anyhow Donald might just be busy with his construction business.

Has anyone seen El Paso's line-up? Looks pretty good, but Frank Krmel is driving El Toro. Does Fox Sports not give coverage to that area or what? I see no reason why Cleatus can't compete there.

Check out Monster X's website. They have this song that plays on the home page. It's something I can say I've never seen. Or heard.

Also Bill Braukman is now competing with his wife, who's driving Be Aware. Jeez this post is long.

Titan is getting rebuilt with a brand new chassis, past that no idea why he is not listed in any of the lineups.

Crazy to hear the Flame Motorsports trucks are being used for the Basl's. I thought Aaron was the second truck/crew chief for the Huffaker touring pair. Though this is not the first time (Patriot has run as a El Toro Loco a few times on the west coast)

Also Bill Braukman is now competing with his wife, who's driving Be Aware. Jeez this post is long.

Bill Braukmann isn't driving anymore. His son Billy and his daughter Jessica are taking over driving for the team. Jessica is driving Be Aware and Billy is driving Shockwave. Bill is going to be at each show, but just playing the "owner" and mentor role.

Oh. Why does Rodoni drive FELD trucks? Last year he drove Blue Thunder & El Toro. Is it just to sell the tickets?

It's the same reason why there's four stagnant El Toro Locos, three different versions of Monster Mutt, and 8 Grave Diggers. Merchandise, merchandise, merchandise. 

$mulah, mulah, mulah$

We need variety! Actually FELD is like overkill when it comes to pricing. $10 for a Hotwheels! I can get 3 at Wal-Mart for the same price! Now that you think about it, everyone's overkill with prices, except the stores.

All I'm seeing this year is just multiple trucks with different drivers. Actually there's 5 ETL's if you count Rodoni's/ extra FELD one.