World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

For the first time ever, there is a six way tie for the World Finals freestyle championship! The titles are split evenly between the Team Grave Digger and Team Max-D trucks . Running for a combined total of 48 seconds, the legacy behind each truck was simply too amazing for the fans to not give them all a perfect score. In seventh,Team Hot Wheels Firestorm with a 31.

I swear if they do fan judging, I'm gonna flip. The WF5 judging incident was the biggest disgrace in monster jam history and drivers even said [on live tv] that there's something up with the judges. Even Dennis was pissed. Plus, there have been several cases this year where Charlie would either get in first place or win with more than thirty seconds on the clock (minus bonus time)

I like Coty's new body. At least its different to what Damon's truck is.

Plus the fact that they had way less than 24 hours to prepare, I think this is the best they could do.

See I don't think they had that little amount of time:

eb8bda20-a240-4668-907e-a34b02f8a79f.jpg

If anything they've had it prepared for the weekend and this was the writing on the wall. I mean I like it, so I'm not complaining

See I don't think they had that little amount of time:eb8bda20-a240-4668-907e-a34b02f8a79f.jpg

If anything they've had it prepared for the weekend and this was the writing on the wall. I mean I like it, so I'm not complaining

In coty's interview he said his crew was up late last night making body mounts and preparing the truck, I'm pretty sure they had a plane, but didn't put it into action until last night.

Also a brackets (If a mod could make this a picture that'd be great, ipad won't let me.

#bandwagon

http://imgur.com/75P32Vo