Show Your Projects Chapter 38

John Dough

So I made a deal with Andrew Sheets, He makes me a bearfoot Dodge Body, and in return I'll paint him hotwheels.

Welp, Here is my end of the bargain! 

I present to you Hotwheels! Really fun painting this thing, first time ever hand painting headlights, and it came it great!

Now I can get back to making full trucks again.

Enjoy! :)

8f78c28e1a.png

46fc1a4957.png

0fd074e6ce.png

667190ae20.png

93-99

i am born and raised

I was born and raised too in seahawks territory but i was always a DIEHARD 49ERS FAN!!!!

Stephen Hopkins, on 22 Dec 2014 - 1:30 PM, said:

lol sea chickens....... Anyone here a seahawks fan pre 2012? no? didnt think so.......

Thank You!!! That oughta shut'em up.

Any 12TH fans here on SM?

BBBOOOOO!!!!!!

Alright a few things to show here.

One Midwest Crusher has been heavily revamped since the original release. The body color is now a dark tint, it has glass, a chassis with a spec map, heavily revamped cab view, brand new shocks, and a partridge and a pear tree

Secondly IT NOW HAS A TWIN! The idea came from Daniel Simon who lives in the Mid-Atlantic Region so he wanted me to make a sister truck to midwest crusher. However the Mid-atlantic in this pic isn't the final version, im redoing it with the chassis you see on midwest crusher, this is just for show. 

6545879.png

265521.png

For micks, Midwest Crusher finally has a transfer case. it might be in the drive shaft, but god damn it, it has a transfer case now. 

624359.png

Also I have a track to show. I finally did something with portland fair.

7560822.png

• Upvote 3

i made one but outlaw had to check it out first i guess

I thought the reason you never released it was because it had  Klayton's unreleased axles on it? Sorry if there was some sort of miscommunication past that.

Updated Landshark, might change to BKT tires once they are released

sharkysharksherk_zps3a971599.png

• Upvote 4

I thought the reason you never released it was because it had  Klayton's unreleased axles on it? Sorry if there was some sort of miscommunication past that.

Updated Landshark, might change to BKT tires once they are released

Go back to the coilover setup. The first one handled like a charm, and now you are modifying it with those dumb nitrogen things. :P