Show Your Projects Chapter 41

Warwizard

The Phantasm Ravager is here 9486893.jpg4446642.jpg7333814.jpg1650279.jpg5627460.jpg ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I know the goodyear is backwards on the tire i will fix before release

Why not use actually Goodyear tires like on Johan's Bearfoot instead of the Cut Ecoworks?

Got Damn Demko, when are you going to be satisfied with your trucks? Stop listening to that horrible dubstep music and i'll bet you can be ok with one

You go to hell... You go to hell and you die. You just lost painting rights...

I go through paint and bodies just like David smith.

Relax guys. It's for a special addition truck for a certain league event...

Why not use actually Goodyear tires like on Johan's Bearfoot instead of the Cut Ecoworks?

I wanted some lettered Goodyears but I could not find any.I like the look of those tires so i went for it. They don't look bad now that i fixed the PNG  But i was worried about some backlash from my Frankentire And these tires fit my rims good Some where along the line these rims and tires changed sizes now you have to find a tire that fits that rim

I am about to K rap trucks all over this site! Trying to get things going again should have 6 or 7 up by the end of the weekend. A couple of customs and some custom replicas Their not perfect but is better than nuttin   This the slowest i have ever seen it in the 2 1/2 years that i have been on here1149787.png5784639.png3422468.png5297530.jpg

• Upvote 2

But...you aren't Michael Murray...

no, but my last name is Murray! :P

I am the same way with some of my trucks though, I'll make one and think "Yeah, this is awesome!" and then I'll think the next day "this might look good" then two or three days later it's getting completely redone.