Show Your Projects Chapter 41

Warwizard

Wikipedia says it.

Must be true.

Def Leppard bites they make my ears bleed they bring me to my knees  Lol  The album High & Dry had 2 songs that rocked and were kinda metal  ( let it go )

and  "Another Hit and Run" 

both very obscure songs before they made it big  But  as far as Heavy Metal they would stick out like a sore thumb on this truck Hell the might even get intimidated and jump off

Grave Digger the Legend is almost done! I just gotta edit the sponser plates a bit. Also, I hope you notice, I edited the frontclip a bit with a new backface to keep the front clip from floating in mid air. The sponser plates were put together by me, but they came from Klayton's SUD. Next time you'll see it, it will be in-game!

Check the paint on the base of the windshield.  Looks like the roof paint is going all the way down there.

well if the topic is el toro loco hers my bull $h)t

screenshot_1_zpsjysm4a5e.png

screenshot_2_zpsmzs6dmw0.png

screenshot_3_zpshqr5wtae.png

screenshot_4_zpsqjbtgrvm.png

more like Lagasauras rex but hey this thing is finally done apart from slight paint edits (red) and slight re-positioning and swaybars  :)

• Upvote 3

Mvdnjl5.png
iiHRxuH.png

AuRGHk2.png

Well, I think it's about done! Still gotta edit some textures before I get this thing tested. I modified this with a new node beam to were the front sits just a little bit lower than the rear. I finally got the sponser plates done and got the rims done. Sorry if this paints look too dark. This is just what it looks like in caleum. I hope you like it!

• Upvote 4

Mvdnjl5.pngiiHRxuH.png

AuRGHk2.png

Well, I think it's about done! Still gotta edit some textures before I get this thing tested. I modified this with a new node beam to were the front sits just a little bit lower than the rear. I finally got the sponser plates done and got the rims done. Sorry if this paints look too dark. This is just what it looks like in caleum. I hope you like it!

Looking nice. And will the lights be able to glow.

it's not, just having the ROR sun at full power is a bit much, rear shock spec is a bit too shiny, but other than that, they're good

Ah got you, are you planning on making other versions apart of the 2015 version?