Show Your Projects Chapter 41

Warwizard

I decided that I like Australian V8 Ute Racing so much that I want to paint a f*ck-ton of them on truck bodies.

First is something I wanted to do on the S10 body Sheets made.

Reference:

i6sLB.png

Paint:

i5T1Y.png

It's not perfect, still need more sponsor stickers, but its a custom so I live how I want.

• Upvote 13

Oh... my... god! It's beautiful! You have no idea how long I've waited to see some quality modern Bigfoot trucks

We aren't stopping there either, i'm working on some paints myself for other Bigfoot trucks; me, mark, wambo, and rkm are gonna give the Bigfoot trucks the attention that they've desperately needed.

And beautiful job on that paint Devin, your work is always top notch.

• Upvote 1

We aren't stopping there either, i'm working on some paints myself for other Bigfoot trucks; me, mark, wambo, and rkm are gonna give the Bigfoot trucks the attention that they've desperately needed.

And beautiful job on that paint Devin, your work is always top notch.

I'm guessing you got a ton of shots at the Motorama, right?

Razin Kane is Almost ready for release, few more small things to tighten up and a video to make, and she will be ready for the public ;)

6101317.png

Oh and btw, if you even think about pointing anything out wrong with the truck (as nit picky as most of it is) I know its there, no need to constantly point the stuff out :D

• Upvote 9

Razin Kane is Almost ready for release, few more small things to tighten up and a video to make, and she will be ready for the public ;)

Oh and btw, if you even think about pointing anything out wrong with the truck (as nit picky as most of it is) I know its there, no need to constantly point the stuff out :D

Yeah the....^gun gets put to my head^... 

Looks ace man! For curiosity, any plans on doing I Scream Man?