Show Your Diggers Chapter 42

Outlawed

OR... or... hear me out... How about any of the other Diggers that haven't been out or updated? IE: Pablo's or Jon's or Chad's or Colton's or basically ANYONE THAT ISN'T DIGGER 30 & 20

Or.. this may sound crazy... What if.. we did something.. without Digger in the name?????

• Upvote 2

Didn't somebody make #25 right around the start of the #MoreMonsterJam tour? What happened to that?

Edy did, and he added that truck to the long list of trucks that will never be released

Great job on those chassis Outlawed. Just out of curiosity but do you have any plans on doing the current Tuff E Nuff chassis?

not at this moment no, I have a list of 15-20 I still need to do.

Edy did, and he added that truck to the long list of trucks that will never be released

and this is stopping you or someone else from making them why?

I know a few of you are familiar with Seekonk Speedway in Massachusetts.  Vaters Motorsports has a show there every year (You'll ever guess who suggested and showed me this track  :lol:  :lol: ).  This is the 2012 show since it has had the best obstacle layout.  The track will be released with the crush cars in the infield an also just the race track version if some people want to race cars or something else on it.  

screenshot_4_zpsjkkhpbhu.png

screenshot_6_zpsovn7qh7f.png

screenshot_5_zpsx2um1nly.png

Also, this.

BlendShot_zps1uscwyvb.png

• Upvote 10

I know a few of you are familiar with Seekonk Speedway in Massachusetts.  Vaters Motorsports has a show there every year (You'll ever guess who suggested and showed me this track  :lol:  :lol: ).  This is the 2012 show since it has had the best obstacle layout.  The track will be released with the crush cars in the infield an also just the race track version if some people want to race cars or something else on it.  

screenshot_4_zpsjkkhpbhu.png

screenshot_6_zpsovn7qh7f.png

screenshot_5_zpsx2um1nly.png

I love you.