Show Your Projects Chapter 45

acdcfan56

Well I'm "sorta" back, making another body to never get placed on a chassis, anywho, I present "Under Pressure" kinda a weird idea that popped in my head, and I decided to run with it, let me know what you guys think!

344850.png

This one is sick, and thanks for getting ZZ Top stuck in my head again; not that I'm complaining or anything.

27d9f1fcd0.jpg

Digging this one too, but it could use more western references to go along with the outlaw dude.

So its pretty much done, yeah there's a few issues with the body map, but honestly I don't know enough of blender to fix that, so, here it is, PM me if you want to use the paint for a truck.

Thanks for letting me show the creative side a little bit guy's and thanks for the support on the work, I appreciate it ;)7047187.png

Edited by iZonarYT
  • Upvote 3

Quiere que hagas la troca en la imagen Fern, como la Madusa que corrio en las World Finals 16 se parece a la antigua madusa que corria en 2005-2009 creo que puedes hacer algo con eso

Which means...

He wants you to do the truck in Fern image as Madusa that ran in the World Finals 16 resembles the old Madusa that ran in 2005-2009 believe you can do something about it

Source is Google Translate since I haven't taken Spanish since 8th Grade...

• Upvote 1