Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Is that Devin's new chassis? Can't tell from the picture

I dont think so, Last I saw on Devon's Facebook it was still a bare chassis. And the MMJ guys have been practicing according to Cole(my dad talked to him). and looks like Ryan is indeed using the newer chassis but old Body, altho kinda looks like new body with old design because I wouldnt think the wilman body would fit that right. but idk

Do any of you guys know about the new stunt Tom is doing. It looks like he put the front flip ramp on top of a backflip ramp. I'm kind of scared of what this guy is starting to do. 

I was thinking Double Front Flip...

ryan got him a back up cam.

Sorry but that isn't a back up camera. It's a Racepak digital dashboard which allows you to hook a computer to it and gather data on various parts of the truck during running time.

Edit: Didn't watch the whole thing, yes that is a back up camera.

Edited by Mark Colineri

From Des Moines updates from RJ Darrow and Ryan Rice, and Gideon Bernard, We can conclude that Grave Digger(Randy) won the "speed and skill competition" or as we know it the obstacle course. Ryan in Incinerator won donuts, and Doug did sure in fact win Freestyle with a 28. Another fact from last night's show was that Linsey in ScoobyDoo finished 2nd in Freestyle in her first show.