Show Your Ego Chapter 46

Sergeant Politeness

34 minutes ago, steiale said:

Asking and Requesting are synonymous with each other, so by asking you are ina way requesting incorrectly if it will be made. 

Seriously? Look at the last page dude...

Read up the page -_-.

12 hours ago, RockCrwlr said:

Ramps need to be steeper and the sides were steep ramps, not straight faces. And that area where the logs go is indented too far in.

Thanks. Honestly, i migth remake everything, i mean, i had like 15 or 20 spare minutes, so i made everything kinf of fast, not really happy with it...

Please, if you went, give some reference...

7 hours ago, 1029Eric said:

So no one is making world finals 17? I guess that is a no.

Do you even son? Do you even?

19 hours ago, Edy said:

Thanks. Honestly, i migth remake everything, i mean, i had like 15 or 20 spare minutes, so i made everything kinf of fast, not really happy with it...

Please, if you went, give some reference...

Do you even son? Do you even?

Read up. -_-

3 minutes ago, 1029Eric said:

Read up. -_-

What is there to even read? You asked for two tracks, denied following the requests forum, and won't even look back a page to see he's making THE BLOODY TRACK ALREADY! Seriously am I on crazy pills? People like you are making me pull my hair out because you have the "gimme gimme gimme" mentality beyond belief!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Charlie H. said:

What is there to even read? You asked for two tracks, denied following the requests forum, and won't even look back a page to see he's making THE BLOODY TRACK ALREADY! Seriously am I on crazy pills? People like you are making me pull my hair out because you have the "gimme gimme gimme" mentality beyond belief!

I did not ask for them to be made. I was simply curious if anyone was making them already, Therefore I have no need to use the requests forum. RockCrwlr said everything I asked would be an answer of no. I already knew WF17 was being made. I think you get my point.

1 minute ago, 1029Eric said:

I did not ask for them to be made. I was simply curious if anyone was making them already, Therefore I have no need to use the requests forum. RockCrwlr said everything I asked would be an answer of no. I already knew WF17 was being made. I think you get my point.

Well I also believe it's been said here before that if it's being made, it will more than likely be posted in this thread. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, 1029Eric said:

You said and I quote "So no one is making WF17? I guess that's a no"

That's literally the exact opposite of what you're saying here.

17 minutes ago, 1029Eric said:

Lets go back to projects. Questions regarding content creation should be posted in the Help/Support section. Simple enough Eric?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, RockCrwlr said:

Lets go back to projects. Questions regarding content creation should be posted in the Help/Support section. Simple enough Eric?

You see, If I go there. I will be told the same things.