Show Your Ego Chapter 46

Sergeant Politeness

1 hour ago, Mark Colineri said:

That is a particularly bad photo to go off actually. That is when the body first ran and it was more yellow, but since then it has changed. Also, the lighting causes a lot of variation in colors in that one photo. The colors on his are pretty accurate.

monster-jam-world-finals-17-thursday-010

I did notice A LOT of people complaining about it in the beginning of the year. My fault.

Just a few projects.

boB sdrawkcaB

RoR%202016-03-26%2013-45-17-35_zpsm1jqev

Decided to redo a truck I started back in august and my favorite Digger truck.

RoR%202016-03-26%2013-49-23-82_zpsp8xsxh

Still got stuff to do on this one such as the Mike Wales tribute.

RoR%202016-03-26%2013-59-41-61_zpsqardtd

And finally Crusader. Decided to update it by using the ME Escalade body and added few little extra details such as the Lucas Oil  logos on the front chassis lexan and the one thing that most crusaders uploaded are missing, 2 FlagsRoR%202016-03-26%2013-56-48-58_zpsrldzh6

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, mrgravedigger23 said:

with some help from fern gravedigger 32 has been updated! added spec maps and im really happy woth how it looks now will be updated soon

qidon5l66i6aqfazg.jpg

In the current release, Body was WAY too far forward. Since you have it on an angle, I can't tell if it has been fixed with this new release, so if you could address that, it would look even better. 

Why on earth is the seat made for a hamster on that Grave Digger? The headrests are below the top of the door. 

Dont even get me started on the ETL with backwards tires, and a LOC with apparently no nitrogen in the shocks. 

I understand we all start somewhere but come on, I'd rather you say hey I have and issue and look for a fix rather than post them like they're fine. 

7 minutes ago, Stephen Hopkins said:

Why on earth is the seat made for a hamster on that Grave Digger? The headrests are below the top of the door. 

This vid = Me. The hamster part on that comment got me good, even though, talking non-expressions, it really isn't, which is why I say, "You serious?"

Also, don't bully around Blake. In my opinion, it looks fantastic. I just wonder if there will be a chrome version of it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, mrgravedigger23 said:

literally nobody can appreciate anything i make cant they i try my best like for real, just accept it and you'll be fine 

Well when you turn out a nice truck with a seat that isnt proportionately close to anything why should they? 

Compared to building a truck fixing seat size should be a non issue. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, mrgravedigger23 said:

literally nobody can appreciate anything i make cant they i try my best like for real, just accept it and you'll be fine 

It's because you have reactions like this.  All people try to do is give you constructive criticism, but you blow it out of the water, and act like everybody is trying to attack you.  All we're trying to do is help you make your content better.

46 minutes ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Also, don't bully around Blake. In my opinion, it looks fantastic. I just wonder if there will be a chrome version of it.

Why would there be a chrome version of it?

13 minutes ago, Jack Merkle said:

It's because you have reactions like this.  All people try to do is give you constructive criticism, but you blow it out of the water, and act like everybody is trying to attack you.  All we're trying to do is help you make your content better.

that wasnt construction criticism that was being an a hole but i dont really care i know 32 looks good 

15 minutes ago, mrgravedigger23 said:

that wasnt construction criticism that was being an a hole but i dont really care i know 32 looks good 

Then if you think it looks good, keep it for yourself and don't release it because we are going to make comments to help you make better looking content. If you can't accept our critiques, then you shouldn't be releasing content and even critiquing others work.

Also, I think Stephen's tone was a little bit harsh and could have been brought down a bit. It's showing progress, and if they say there done (Which Alan didn't say, Blake did), give them nicer feedback instead of tearing them down...

As far as "tearing" them down. I'm much to tired of seeing people post stuff that is riddled with issues. They are simple fixes in most cases, and I have no problem with people having issues. Share the project and say hey I need help with this. I'd have no problem sharing the fix or helping(however most issues could be solved by using the tutorial section). However nobody does this and stuff like that gets uploaded all the time as finished projects. No excuse for the seat however, you can download and place Crazy's almost perfectly sized model in under 5 minutes and have the truck re exported in no time. That was the creator being lazy. 

• Upvote 1