Show Your Ego Chapter 46

Sergeant Politeness

Looking awesome DiggerFan!!

Blaze's Spam Show is back yet again!

First up Mark List's new El Toro Loco is now %110 ready to rock and should be coming to a Sim monsters near you soon!

sQMQuhO.png

d1tgrtm.png

txi5qn9.png

Next up the year old Maximum Destruction is back and better then ever, although the paint is not yet completed its has gotten a makeover to finish ever small detail!

0UOIST3.png

x7V97eF.png

The Icon is back, Dennis Anderson's Chrome Grave Digger 30 is Being finished in a secret blender window but in the mean time the parts are getting all lined up to fit the chassis perfectly.

M4ibf9k.png

vjlbwse.png

And cuz im cool

orGgfhr.png

Last but not least Cole Venard's Grave Digger 31 is getting a new look for the 2016 Monster jam world finals, this and the season version are being tested currently.

rLnligl.png

OxrNTjd.png

OxrNTjd.pngrLnligl.pngPlease fell free to drop a like for confidence boost and post your opinions below!

• Upvote 12

14 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

*lots of snips*

Hey, great work, you've really been improving, but I fear that some people might not like your work because some of the screenshots you post are very low-resolution, so I think this ought to help you out: 

On Cole's digger, the purple is way darker, and not as shiny. Maybe work on the spec map a bit? Also, they literally just painted the entire rim purple, so that means that the beadlock bolts aren't silver. You might as well take rims with no beadlocks and use those for the full effect...

Also, Mark's rims look almost red, so maybe do a better color match with the body?

Another Also, did you model new swaybars for #30? I don't think I've seen them before and they look much more accurate.

Hey Fern, You wouldn't mind making a 2015 Gray Max-D on the CRD chassis would you? Everything looks great, but I think Jared's beadlocks should be a bit darker, and Colton's gold a little lighter...

18 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

wanted to keep these a secret. Looks like i'll have to work on Cole's metallic purple flames a little bit more according to the pic above.

w4p68K6.jpg

Since im throwing underwraps stuff out there....

YAmzM1p.jpg

Still very jealous of your Sway Bar Arms Blaise! Really nice to see someone improving upon their content and taking every criticism without crying about it. Nice work Man! Proud to see the content maker you are becoming.

Shall we start the hype train for these four trucks? All we need now is the yellow and skeleton Zombie, blue N.E.A, Coty's Monster Energy for 2016, and the 2016 Dalmatian, and I say we're good to go to start some Amsoil Series!