Show Your Ego Chapter 46

Sergeant Politeness

On 3/21/2016 at 8:21 PM, DiggerFan said:

Some more progress on the old school projects...

ExcaliberPreview2_zpsrwzlr5xt.jpg

DuralinerGiantPreview3_zpswb9wtbhi.jpg

Amazing Digger! You are really changing the game for the better!  

Like I said I am huge 80's fan.  Only thing I have on ROR now is two new tracks and some new trucks.  But rest is 80's stuff! Oh ya!

6 minutes ago, BhreXtreme said:

Is track going to be converted to 0.4.5 ?

For sure my friend, it will be avilable on 0.37 and 0.4.5 my friend

Also, just 1 more, before i go

6c879689a6.png

Edited by Edy
I need to go out...
  • Upvote 12

Here comes the Maxdman details that probably no one cares about... 

Only things I would add are sponsor banners on top of all of the sea containers (both back flip containers and wall, and also the wall protection in the turn) and also put a barrier or what ever the track crew put down at the end of the track where the walls connected to the dumpsters.  They has some signage that connected the wall and dumpsters so that there wasn't a space between the two.  But this is all aesthetics just to make it look that much more realistic!  Looks really good so far, cant wait to see more.

One more thing Edy, were you thinking of making a young guns shootout version also?  I think it would be neat to have one of those with out all of the dirt ramps painted just like it was Thursday night for the shoot out and qualifying.  But I know that is a whole different project so I don't expect it, just thought it would be something cool!

3 hours ago, Edy said:

6c879689a6.png

I think the Jersey Barriers in thunder alley were placed a bit different this year but I could be wrong. Also the yellow looks like it needs to be darker and the green a bit brighter cause it looks more gold in this picture but that could just be the way my computer screen brightness is.

2 hours ago, maxdman said:

Here comes the Maxdman details that probably no one cares about... 

Only things I would add are sponsor banners on top of all of the sea containers (both back flip containers and wall, and also the wall protection in the turn) and also put a barrier or what ever the track crew put down at the end of the track where the walls connected to the dumpsters.  They has some signage that connected the wall and dumpsters so that there wasn't a space between the two.  But this is all aesthetics just to make it look that much more realistic!  Looks really good so far, cant wait to see more.

One more thing Edy, were you thinking of making a young guns shootout version also?  I think it would be neat to have one of those with out all of the dirt ramps painted just like it was Thursday night for the shoot out and qualifying.  But I know that is a whole different project so I don't expect it, just thought it would be something cool!

1.- Yeah, banner will be on top of container Edy says

2.- I did notice that thing about the back dumpsters! I thougth i was just because the angle of the videos, but i guess i was wrong, take a taquito for that

3.- About Young Guns, yes

2 hours ago, Dantesinferno52 said:

I think the Jersey Barriers in thunder alley were placed a bit different this year but I could be wrong. Also the yellow looks like it needs to be darker and the green a bit brighter cause it looks more gold in this picture but that could just be the way my computer screen brightness is.

About the jersey barries have no idea, can Kozak or Klayton confirm maybe? I'll see what i can do with the colors 

5 hours ago, maxdman said:

Track was painted for the Young Gun Shootout. What you're thinking about is Wednesday practice.

8 hours ago, Edy said:

6c879689a6.png

Another thing I've picked up on is the size of the LED Boards running along the sidelines.  They are definitely shorter than what's there now.  I also noticed they have a lot more containers than are set up around the outside of the course.

(0:23 would be a good time to see the gap in focus)

You can tell where the gaps is between the containers for the stairs at the 50 yard line.  I'm pretty sure they had the LED Boards sitting on the containers.

Otherwise, it looks great so far!

2 minutes ago, steiale said:

You've always got incredibly creative body designs John...

Diggin' those Nike Tires as well...

Fern and Marcus were the brains of the whole thing, I was originally supposed to run Tip'd but they wanted the truck to have more of a black feel to it and thus that truck was born and I love it so much I just dont want to wreck it lol :D

• Upvote 2