Show Your Ego Chapter 46

Sergeant Politeness

that looks sick as heck and i love that you did practice.

Only thing i would say is on the YGS track, the four leaf clovers look to be a little too clear. Maybe try to mix the dirt texture in a little more?  It's also a far away shot so i can't tell too much

Nice  stuff Edy!

p.s. get on aim

On 3/23/2016 at 7:21 PM, DannyMackey said:

Another thing I've picked up on is the size of the LED Boards running along the sidelines.  They are definitely shorter than what's there now.  I also noticed they have a lot more containers than are set up around the outside of the course.

(0:23 would be a good time to see the gap in focus)

You can tell where the gaps is between the containers for the stairs at the 50 yard line.  I'm pretty sure they had the LED Boards sitting on the containers.

Otherwise, it looks great so far!

I'd like to point out to everyone because this is something that I have heard from many people over the last few years.  There aren't and have never been containers or any type of wall protection along the sideline of the stadium.  The track crew used to put the banners underneath the handrail on the main walkway, and in recent years they have put the banners over the top of the railing giving the allusions that the walls are taller.  The gaps in the sponsor banners are just gaps inbetween the hand railing so the track crew can jump Down.  

Any question see the picture below.  The banners are taped to the hand rail, and the LED board are sitting on the last seat or step of the very first row.  There is a large concrete walkway for the first row in between the LED board and railing/sponsor banners.

_DX_0512.jpg  

Hope this makes sense and clears up any misconceptions about dumpsters or sea containers along the walls of the stadium.  Edy you're doing a phenomenal job on each version of the track.  I love the cars you stuffed into the back flip containers.  Amazing detail. Only thing you may be missing is some track paint on the green lane's straightway.  When the dirt cuts in before the turn the straight white line is missing on all versions.  If that's how it was during the events then ignore this but I can't find a good picture or video of that straightaway.