Show Your Ego Chapter 46

Sergeant Politeness

It's silly to display a truck with a body that's supposed to remain "secretive", allow pictures, but NOT want them posted on social media. I understand that they want it to remain a secret, but you can't expect everyone to abide by a request under those circumstances. Human beings by nature are curious. It's like really wanting something for Christmas, and then finding that your ladyfriend got it for you but hid it from you until Christmas, and knowing that it's there but not being able to express your appreciation or much less use it, because she will cry and be upset because it was supposed to be a surprise.. 

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, Jon Cannon said:

It's like really wanting something for Christmas, and then finding that your ladyfriend got it for you but hid it from you until Christmas, and knowing that it's there but not being able to express your appreciation or much less use it, because she will cry and be upset because it was supposed to be a surprise.. 

Tell us your story of woe.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Jon Cannon said:

It's silly to display a truck with a body that's supposed to remain "secretive", allow pictures, but NOT want them posted on social media. I understand that they want it to remain a secret, but you can't expect everyone to abide by a request under those circumstances. Human beings by nature are curious. It's like really wanting something for Christmas, and then finding that your ladyfriend got it for you but hid it from you until Christmas, and knowing that it's there but not being able to express your appreciation or much less use it, because she will cry and be upset because it was supposed to be a surprise.. 

There something you need to talk about son?

3 minutes ago, Jon Cannon said:

LOLWUT%20Is%20This.jpg

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Jon Cannon said:

M8... did something happen last Christmas to you and yo girl?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

http://www.huntsvillecounselling.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/lucy-cartoon-therapist.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 3/8/2016 at 5:43 PM, mrgravedigger23 said:
3 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

3 hours ago, acdcfan56 said:

LOLWUT%20Is%20This.jpg

Hmmm, perhaps these two things are related...?

45 minutes ago, Bobamatic said:

I don't remember if I posted this before my absence but this is by far my favorite custom track model I've made so far.  It's just about time to learn to texture.

1_zpscgtjonvw.jpg

3_zpsb20cf7dn.jpg

2_zpsmeooizrf.jpg

4_zpsdqjdwx5e.jpg

That looks mega fun! Nice work!