Show Your Projects Chapter 48

rockgod88

1 hour ago, monsterjam1 said:

yes i was just about to request this right after looking at it wish that the monster x tour still did theses types of shows

Well, consider you're request fulfilled ;)

V84B14B.jpg

To add to the realism, I've added the motocross ramps on both sides of the dirt hill, the Kicker guards, and the Big Boy poster that sits next to the scoreboard. Everything's basically done, just need to paint and make a freestyle version.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, bkelley said:

Well, consider you're request fulfilled ;)

To add to the realism, I've added the motocross ramps on both sides of the dirt hill, the Kicker guards, and the Big Boy poster that sits next to the scoreboard. Everything's basically done, just need to paint and make a freestyle version.

Bake, bake, bake, bake, bake. :)  Hopefully you've just been waiting to do that until all of the props are set. 

On 7/11/2016 at 9:38 PM, DiggerFan said:

The St. Louis, MO 1999 USHRA Monster Jam World Finals track is now online:

Currently redownloading Rigs Of Rods for the first time in over a year just to play this map.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Connor Richardson said:

Such a shame to see what the Silverdome used to be, and now it's rotting away

i believe it's gone now. Unless they postponed the demolition of it again.

Montana 2016 photo Montana 2016_zpsq1ziib3x.jpg

So im trying to make Montana 2016. Ive taken Shatner speedway, edited it and scaled it down. Will that work and just edit the track as need be or should i start from scratch. will the textures that are on the original impact what I do with this? pink in textured mode means its textures right?

18 minutes ago, bkelley said:

No, pink means that it's not textured. Open the file for Shatner Speedway and all of the textures used for the track will be in the file.

Really? In all of my experience, pink means textured  and white means no texture is attached to the object.

5 hours ago, Hornetguy97 said:

So im trying to make Montana 2016. Ive taken Shatner speedway, edited it and scaled it down. Will that work and just edit the track as need be or should i start from scratch. will the textures that are on the original impact what I do with this? pink in textured mode means its textures right?

try it with shanter speedway if it won't work make the speedway from scratch, best of luck!!!

Edited by Jon Cannon