Show Your Projects Chapter 37

Roach

Why are the roof lines part of the base shape? If they're supposed to be faked fibreglass i'd say it'd make way more sense to just actually use real light shells since they're less fragile, can probably survive rolls without too much trouble and you can just raid scrap yards for them. If you wanna keep them fibreglass i'd say knit them in better, they get really lumpy where they meet the roof

Well I took some of the advice from some of the people on here and decided to make my Wildwood, NJ 2014 track more accurate, track texture wise. The colors and flow of the sand are alot better than they were previously. So here it is currently now.

screenshot_1_zps07a994d6.png

screenshot_2_zps63846034.png

screenshot_3_zps0cde38a6.png

screenshot_4_zpsd4fa7b34.png

I agree with Aaron. The ramps just seem a tad bit too light in color compared to the ground sand. Tone em' down a bit, and then it'll look real nice. And, to keep to realism, you should drag the rear set of boardwalks out just a little bit away from the bleachers to make that area more like the actual space. And hell, if you're up to it, make the bathroom building and the little dune of sand by the corner of the rear set of boardwalks and Morey's Pier. But that might be pushing it. Haha. Great job otherwise, Nick.

• Upvote 1

I'm guessing that's gonna be Iron Warrior next year.. Y'know since you got that and the Vegas Overkill Evo, it'd be wicked to see an updated Higher Education and put it in sort of a Vaters Pack.

If I remember correctly he was working on an updated Higher Education and in that same post a few chapters back I think he mentioned a Vaters Motorsport pack