Show Your Projects Chapter 37

Roach

I'm guessing that's gonna be Iron Warrior next year.. Y'know since you got that and the Vegas Overkill Evo, it'd be wicked to see an updated Higher Education and put it in sort of a Vaters Pack.

Me and a few others on the team were tossing around the idea of seeing Iron Warrior on a '14 Super Duty body, but it's just going to be a '08 F150 that's vinyl wrapped for 2015. It was airbrushed for a few years but now they're making it vinyl. And yes, I am working on a Vaters Motorsports pack. Gonna have Stallion, Warrior, and Education and a few different versions of each one. Iron Warrior is getting some updates for 2015 in terms of chassis and cosmetics, so I'm making a 2014 and 2015 version for the pack. I'll be posting more update screenshots shortly. 

OHfL8Ug.png

9w2efFl.png846ttlE.png

I was bored a couple days ago, and decided to make Steve Sims' son's truck. This will be my ride for ROR-TN League, if they don't run on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Hopefully I'll get a few wins this truck. Edy did the paint, I did the chassis, and I positioned the shocks. I hope y'all like it.

• Upvote 9

As far as that Wildwood track goes, I think he's actually got it close to being right; looking at TMB's vid of the event, the jumps were a good bit lighter in color than the base beach sand. Now the jumps might be just a tad too bright, but all in all I think he's close to being spot on imo.

• Upvote 3

I think the Hooked truck looks fine with those tires and rims...maybe updated rims would look a little bit better but those are the only original V4 tires i like and still think they look good on trucks and looks good on that Hooked truck for sure