Show Your Projects Chapter 37

Roach

'Tis time to show some progress! 

As you can see, I've pick'd out a name for m'truck. I was going to pick something a bit m'ore sophisticated, but I figured that this truck needed to be m'ore suitable for a simple audience  <_<

6f6274b3fe.png

Another thing you m'ight notice is that m'truck retains some features from the Deadpool truck that I m'ade about a year ago. Namely the

katana and the chassis. (Although I personally wouldn't compared myself to Deadpool, due to my intelligence and charm reflecting greater towards Tony Stark/Iron Man B) ).

8a199401ae.png

You have seriously come so far since skype days xD

As you can see, I've pick'd out a name for m'truck. I was going to pick something a bit m'ore sophisticated, but I figured that this truck needed to be m'ore suitable for a simple audience  <_<

6f6274b3fe.png

Another thing you m'ight notice is that m'truck retains some features from the Deadpool truck that I m'ade about a year ago. Namely the

katana and the chassis. (Although I personally wouldn't compared myself to Deadpool, due to my intelligence and charm reflecting greater towards Tony Stark/Iron Man B) ).

8a199401ae.png

I tip my hat to you sir.

katana and the chassis. (Although I personally wouldn't compare myself to Deadpool, due to my intelligence and charm reflecting greater towards Tony Stark/Iron Man B) ).

Instead of a Mountain Dew bottle you should've put a tie on the front to really "tie" in the whole design but the truck still looks awesome.

Thought I may show off the updates The Monster has gotten over the last month... 1 of 2 trucks I've driven in real life! The paint needs to be re-done still (Antonio Rubal), as well as work on the 4-links and drivelines. There is an updated rim model, updated chassis, new pre-school modeled seats in the cab of the truck and a stick gas pedal (literally) All of this done by Daniel Donnelly. I mainly only did the positioning of the chassis on the axles.

1218698.jpg

570614.jpg

9861998.jpg

2026577.jpg

• Upvote 5

katana and the chassis. (Although I personally wouldn't compare myself to Deadpool, due to my intelligence and charm reflecting greater towards Tony Stark/Iron Man B) ).

I wasn't sure where this idea was headed, but seeing the finished(?) product I must say that it is incredible; though I do think the Dew bottle is a little out of place. I personally would've put a bottle of Crown Royal, Grey Goose, or some sort of bottle of wine to keep with the "high class" feel; but I know the Dew bottle is more than likely meant to be an oxymoron. By the way, I still would love to see you finish up that Centurion truck you were working on a while back, as it was awesome in it's own right. Either way, it's good to see you back making trucks again; you've come a long way since the days of Desert Storm and Five Star Fury.