Show Your Projects Chapter 37

Roach

Damn, that's probably my favorite looking Superdome track so far! Boss job man! Also hate to nag, but how's Black Bounty going?

The Stadium is what really makes the track in my opinion.  Thanks to Diggerfan for sending that to me a while back and allowing me to use it.  

Trent's Bounty Hunter has stalled because of my ADD on finishing projects.  It is still in the works how ever.  Paint is coming along slowly because, well I suck at painting.  I'm also missing a few engine textures which is slowing the placement of props because I want the engine to go in first.  Plus I'm a noob at truck making so I'm having to re-make some props that are on current trucks because A. I cant find them, or B. I'm too lazy to ask people for them.  Regardless I'm having fun making props for my self.  I'll post a picture of my progress in my last post.  (Up there ^^)

Maxdman, 

Awesome and beautiful job on New Orleans show...You ever thought about doing "Return of the Monster Trucks." For some of the 80's fans out there? 

Keep up all the great work guy's.  I've been watching the post and some amazing things being made.