Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

It's an inside joke that people took literally.

Like I knew that. Because I drive a monster truck. I like to call my truck Doom's Day.  B). And no offense DanDon. but how should I know that it isn't Landon Wells? I understand that you crew for Vaters and that you know who the driver is, but I don't crew for a team or get backstage access to shows. I don't know the inside jokes of Monster Jam. There's my 2 cents.

@Hornetguy97

He doesn't. The truck is just on display.

Like I knew that. Because I drive a monster truck. I like to call my truck Doom's Day.  B). And no offense DanDon. but how should I know that it isn't Landon Wells? I understand that you crew for Vaters and that you know who the driver is, but I don't crew for a team or get backstage access to shows. I don't know the inside jokes of Monster Jam. There's my 2 cents.

@Hornetguy97

He doesn't. The truck is just on display.

Landon drove it once in Las Vegas, and that was fairly well known to those on Facebook (depending if you keep up on Facebook or not), and that's where this whole inside joke sprouts from. A lot of people on here might even know about it because of all the Facebook chatter on it. I'm not singling you out for not knowing it, I'm just restating what everyone else has already said in other discussions; that's all.

Okay, we've got a list of potentials.

if you don't understand sarcasm please skip this post

• Bobby Zee
  • Landon Wells
  • Jim Jack
  • Bob Breen

More peculation? I can go and buy some foil for you guys.

We can officially add that the driver is most certainly, positively, (drum roll please) Dave Grimm!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWXG_5MyA3M

No, Bobby Z couldn't be the driver of Doom's Day nor Jim Jack because:

1. Reptoid is gone, and Jim Jack doesn't compete in Monster Jam anymore.

2. Bobby Z doesn't compete anymore, either.

Since Doom's Day debuted in Tampa last year, many fans have been guessing that Dennis Anderson drives it. It's obviously not him because he competed in another event. If anything, I'm going for Kreg Christensen.

Also, I'm going for this drivers for Vegas:

Dennis Anderson

Charlie Pauken
Neil Elliot

Kreg Christensen

Lee O' Donnell

Morgan Kane

Since Doom's Day debuted in Tampa last year, many fans have been guessing that Dennis Anderson drives it. It's obviously not him because he competed in another event. If anything, I'm going for Kreg Christensen.

if you don't understand sarcasm please skip this post

you should have skipped that post

• Upvote 1

Also, I'm going for this drivers for Vegas:

Dennis Anderson

Charlie Pauken

Neil Elliot

Kreg Christensen

Lee O' Donnell

Morgan Kane

Um Kreg competes with his own truck called Wicked. His contract with FELD ended two years ago. And Doom's Day debuted in Houston of last year, not Tampa. Plus Dennis was in Tampa when Doom's Day made an encore there, he even said "Doom's Day is here!" before the encore. Please read through the forum/do some research before posting something that isn't true or is false information. 

• Upvote 1