Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

We are the rare few that actually want a real competitive series. Most people just want to see sh*t break and trucks flip. Catering to the minority would lose Feld money. It's that simple. Carnage = more people attending = more money in Felds vastly deep pockets.

Why not both

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/244/457/793.gif

Side note, as much as I like the More Monster Jam series, the hashtag name is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. 

They're trying to step up their social media game, and also trying to get fans to advertise for them by encouraging them to post their stuff all over the internet. It's actually a pretty good business tactic.

• Upvote 1

Since some of us are upset about fan judging, who should be leading in both series?

I can't complain about FS1, it's so close it is actually somewhat a competition. As for #MMJ, I think that Coty should be in the top 2.

idk some kid has been saying hes having it bought for him but idk who it is

Well, that kid is wrong because Rob Poutre of 310 Racing based out of Vermont just finalized his purchase of Incinerator as well as the hauler and all spare parts. He's not going to run the Incinerator name, but he will run the same body mold with a totally new design and name on it. Ryan has two more contracted events with it and it'll be in Rob's possession by mid-March.

And in case me putting down this information in text isn't enough to satisfy my loyal critics out there, here's your proof:

6434635.png

• Upvote 2