Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

holy hell it's only being released on last gen because they couldn't be bothered to make a next gen pipeline. Wow that's lazy

Computers aren't considered next gen? I mean there's some games that are next gen and are avible in Steam i mean...

Talking about the game; they just moved the mobile game to console, not really much, you basiclly can FPS are terrible, i mean Path of Destruction, Urbban Asault (talking about Monsyter Jam games) kind of were better than this. Trust me if you have played the mobile question you can imagine how bad this would be, also, if they just relase it for XBOX 360 and PS3 they will NOT have a very good profit coming out it. Why? Those consoles will get extint. Like the nintendo 64, there's no more games for nintendo 64 in stores, same will happen to XBOX 360 and PS3, i have XBOX 360, but i just play Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie there. Agree that they were lazy.

So here's a review of the Pittsburgh Sunday show:

Lineup: Frank Krmel, Tim Mente, Bryan Wright, Pablo Huffacker, Paul Breuad, Ty Cornelius, Steven Thompson, Landon Wells

First, the wheelie competition: There were some good wheelies. Ty Cornelius and Steven Thompson impressed me. Backwards Bob broke a sway bar on his first hit and Digger lost. Doom's Day had 3 wheelies, then rolled on the 4th. He won. 

Into obstacle course: Nothing to really say, Doom's Day again won, Thompson penalized himself by missing a jump, and Digger got a DNF.

For donuts, however, the competition was actually pretty good here. Almost everyone was able to get a donut started. Ty had a great donut to start, putting both his hands out the window. Backwards Bob had a great donut, but it wasn't enough to stop Thompson, who would win. Doom's Day either stopped his donut or got shut off. Pablo rolled Digger.

Freestyle was amazing. Ty had an amazing freestyle, getting some air but his consisted more of cross threading the hybrid jump and making some good mini saves/stoppies. Thompson and Wright got some air, and Doom's Day came out and just went on a rampage, losing the back half of the fiber-glass shell. Huffacker would equal Doom's Day score with a 33, pulling out a reverse move. For the tie-breaker, they added in the highs, and Doom's Day won by a point with a 43. The only thing that could be heard from that point on was the crowd booing. 

Overall, I was impressed by Ty Cornelius. I was a little disappointed by Frank, as he didn't run as hard as usual. The scoring method surprised me, where they have 6 judges score then they take out the high and low score. I didn't know that they started doing that. I was really impressed by Landon Wells. I would never has guessed him of stealing the show. In all, it was a good show. 

As per a bunch of Instagram posts by a few drivers, A guy by the name of Landon Wells is driving Doom's Day in Trenton. Is he going to be driving for the rest of the season? I don't know, but it was something I saw when a bunch of drivers posted birthday messages with Doom's Day pictures to him.