Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Does Ryan still own General Hazzard? And for that matter, what's gonna happen to the tank trucks?

General Hazzard was sold to Paul Breaud of Xtreme Monster Sports back in the summer of 2012. Ryan will also still continue to own Rattler. 

So it looks like there will be a Northern Nightmare ran on the Storm Damage chassis. But the question is, why not get someone like Barry Parkin? I mean he's from Canada so get Western Renegade

Storm Damage will actually remain as Storm Damage that weekend. Hurricane Force will be campaigning the Northern Nightmare body with Apples driving.

I don't mean to be that guy, but if you are going to post information about something, could you do it in a way that doesn't make it seem that a fruit is driving a truck? Cause I, and many others don't know what Apples means. I can assume it means Steve Thompson, but for future reference, yeah.

• Upvote 1

Not sure what Adam was thinking..

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t50.2886-16/10989557_1404783699825527_1761852701_n.mp4

and uh... I wasn't sure what I was expecting.

holy hell it's only being released on last gen because they couldn't be bothered to make a next gen pipeline. Wow that's lazy

• Upvote 2