Show Your Projects Chapter 40

DannyMackey

i will just leave this here... yea... ik its gd 30 and paint maybe just a little off and such... but here is this lol

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/monsterjam1234/screenshot_7_zpsxhbvnac1.jpg

Not bad, it would look much better with a spec map. Also, next time you post a picture, please copy and paste the "IMG" link from Photobucket so the image shows up instead of a link.

ok lol didnt know that... will try and edit the post before

Not bad, it would look much better with a spec map. Also, next time you post a picture, please copy and paste the "IMG" link from Photobucket so the image shows up instead of a link.

Thank you Edy for making proper looking bodies and not letting anyone else use the paint bucket tool

Amen.

By the way I suk #2

a27b9ffed8.png

Also... is any bother to ask for this YGS madusa paint pics? Thanks :3

• Upvote 7

Thank you Edy for making proper looking bodies and not letting anyone else use the paint bucket tool

For all we know Edy did use the paint bucket tool, just better than they did ;) im just messin with him of course, it looks great. But we know some people are still gonna try the paint bucket... sadley

Ohh and its pretty much done now, changed fonts for Buddy's name and fixed the URL on the front and darkened the lettering a bit. Let me know what y'all think :)6752921.png

208637.png

• Upvote 4

For all we know Edy did use the paint bucket tool, just better than they did ;) im just messin with him of course, it looks great. But we know some people are still gonna try the paint bucket... sadley

Ohh and its pretty much done now, changed fonts for Buddy's name and fixed the URL on the front and darkened the lettering a bit. Let me know what y'all think :)6752921.png

208637.png

booooo jk looks good will

well it's easy when you have my PSD's

Anyone wants to make a chassis for this and also the green one (working on it)?

4db57c15fe.png

i suk update:

ec0b310bde.png

try the values from my 30th scheme's body paint first, i think i gave it to johan with the rest. if not though, #210a32 for the purple base and #407e03 for the green.

Also the purple flames are way off

7c73082600.jpg

the flames are two vectors, so you can do this 100% with layer styles. use a 2px stroke for the red outline, i'd say inner glow should be #170524, then use both a thin outer glow and drop shadow with the colour #dadc30 and the spread in the upper ninties to get the outer yellow glow. you'll have to play with the light settings on each flame vector to get it to look right. do that to one layer's style and right click the layer, hit copy layer style, then right click all the other flame vectors and hit paste layer style.

also just put a black square under the headlight flames, easy peasy

Edit

and for god's sake turn on the AO layer, i worked long and hard to make that as nice as it is

• Upvote 1

well it's easy when you have my PSD's

try the values from my 30th scheme's body paint first, i think i gave it to johan with the rest. if not though, #210a32 for the purple base and #407e03 for the green.

Also the purple flames are way off

7c73082600.jpg

the flames are two vectors, so you can do this 100% with layer styles. use a 2px stroke for the red outline, i'd say inner glow should be #170524, then use both a thin outer glow and drop shadow with the colour #dadc30 and the spread in the upper ninties to get the outer yellow glow. you'll have to play with the light settings on each flame vector to get it to look right. do that to one layer's style and right click the layer, hit copy layer style, then right click all the other flame vectors and hit paste layer style.

also just put a black square under the headlight flames, easy peasy

Edit

and for god's sake turn on the AO layer, i worked long and hard to make that as nice as it is

Most detailed critique evar 8/8 lol

• Upvote 3