Show Your Projects Chapter 40

DannyMackey

The origignal v1-v5 were just my nbs but then i talked to ash and added some of his breakanlness to mine lol

But he sayed it was fine to use Hiz stuff

edit:

take a guess

What body n/b are you using. From what the pictures show, it looks like the Box 5 n/b, from the way it deforms.

so i was messing around with paint and i dont know why but i thought this was cool just for my self unless someone wants it aim me @ Blakester0708@yahoo.com all credit goes to johan for the original max d

w4rjvjc4kod4h5wzg.jpg

cdud92297o69842zg.jpg

• Upvote 3

so i was messing around with paint and i dont know why but i thought this was cool just for my self unless someone wants it aim me @ Blakester0708@yahoo.com all credit goes to johan for the original max d

w4rjvjc4kod4h5wzg.jpg

cdud92297o69842zg.jpg

Its looking kinda cool, but to really seal the deal, you need to completely change all of the orange over to red, then it could be something cool to look at.

Its looking kinda cool, but to really seal the deal, you need to completely change all of the orange over to red, then it could be something cool to look at.

good idea il get on it but like i said it was just a fun project but il work on it more

I would upload Grave Digger Theft 2015 but I seem to be having issues with the uploader and for some reason the lexan isn't transparent. I was able to add a spec/shine in the material file, but for some reason the lexan doesn't want to work. This will not overwrite Jon's truck. I completely re-did the chassis, used a different body (this one is set smooth), and did some work to the paint of the front clip. Might add some purple links and do a bit more texture work.

RoR%202015-03-23%2021-07-36-816_zpsuoeto

RoR%202015-03-23%2021-07-20-815_zpsxea07

• Upvote 3

I would upload Grave Digger Theft 2015 but I seem to be having issues with the uploader and for some reason the lexan isn't transparent. I was able to add a spec/shine in the material file, but for some reason the lexan doesn't want to work. This will not overwrite Jon's truck. I completely re-did the chassis, used a different body (this one is set smooth), and did some work to the paint of the front clip. Might add some purple links and do a bit more texture work.

RoR%202015-03-23%2021-07-36-816_zpsuoeto

RoR%202015-03-23%2021-07-20-815_zpsxea07

whats the flag for he dont run that flag?

After running it hard in MROR, i decided PitBull needed a little bit of upragdes...

5462054.png

Body work, prop upgrades, and better looking rims.

i know its the wrong chassis, but i couldnt get one made. berry sorry.

• Upvote 14

What body n/b are you using. From what the pictures show, it looks like the Box 5 n/b, from the way it deforms.

since all the trucks use box5s nb i re-made it breakable

but its was still pretty solid so then i added 'enable_advenced_deformitation'

to make it 'crumple' more

since all the trucks use box5s nb i re-made it breakable

but its was still pretty solid so then i added 'enable_advenced_deformitation'

to make it 'crumple' more

Yeah thats the thing. Box5's n/b body deformation looks like crumbling paper, not like pieces of fiberglass falling off.