Show Your Projects Chapter 40

DannyMackey

Painted GDL as well. Sheets did a pretty good job on this model, although I did do a little work on the front clip. Anyways here she is. Exported it onto an older version of SUD just to get it ingame. Body mesh will be available for download today.

2015-03-23_08-05-22.png

2015-03-23_08-06-30.png

2015-03-23_08-06-59.png

2015-03-23_08-10-13.png

i thought he still ran coils?

Edited by RockCrwlr
i stated why i did this

i thought he still ran coils?

Exported it onto an older version of SUD just to get it ingame. that means he hasnt actually propped the truck correctly yet, he just wanted to get her ingame to test and make sure it actually worked

• Upvote 2

Really good looking stuff, DiggerFan. Did Awesome Kong actually have "Sponsor" on the truck at one point? I remember it ran a flag that said something along the lines of "sponsor wanted" during an event. Hard to believe Chevrolet never approached the team...

Are you going to give Box5 and Ash credit for the Flexbody and Breakable Settings?

The origignal v1-v5 were just my nbs but then i talked to ash and added some of his breakanlness to mine lol

But he sayed it was fine to use Hiz stuff

edit:

take a guess

blender%202015-03-22%2015-10-37-694_zpss

• Upvote 1

Really good looking stuff, DiggerFan. Did Awesome Kong actually have "Sponsor" on the truck at one point? I remember it ran a flag that said something along the lines of "sponsor wanted" during an event. Hard to believe Chevrolet never approached the team...

To answer, yes it did have "Sponsor" on the truck during the 1989 season.