Show Your Projects Chapter 40

DannyMackey

take your damn time

If your gonna do it, f*cking do it right. 

Honestly can't stress this enough. There's people on here I've noticed that like to rush things and get them out as fast as they can but honestly, its pretty easy to tell when something's rushed and half assed. 

Also, red Max-D looks dope

• Upvote 1

what do you guys use to paint the truck bodies???

For entry level users, most use paint.net for its ease of use, but for more skilled and experienced users, most prefer photoshop because of the added level of creativity and just a much better software to use. Its up to personal preference I guess, I prefer photoshop but some dont like to use it.

For entry level users, most use paint.net for its ease of use, but for more skilled and experienced users, most prefer photoshop because of the added level of creativity and just a much better software to use. Its up to personal preference I guess, I prefer photoshop but some dont like to use it.

I use paint.net  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

what do you guys use to paint the truck bodies???

I mostly use CorelDraw, and Photoshop for any tricky details that I can't achieve in CorelDraw. For quick basic editing I still use Paint Shop Pro 7, which funnily enough I used for MTM2 editing 15 years ago!