Sim Monsters
Chazzymp

Show Your Projects Chapter 59

fernBurn    1,687
23 hours ago, ABgamerX said:

Well, my first track is pretty much done. Behold Custom El Paso 2017!

Racing:

Freestyle:

i'd recommend rounding out your jumps a bit more, especially for freestyle. The way you have them now are a too square and dont allow for easy cross threading or smooth jump abilities.

• Like 1

Wizeguy    10

NRIypXx.jpgc

GRAVE DIGGER 2016 BREAKABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

coming soon to a sim monsters near you.............

(if its approved)

• Upvote 1

Wizeguy    10
2 minutes ago, Hyp Hop Hyp Hop Hypocrite said:

just looks like blaises 20 (2013) with BKT tires on it

thats what it is. please dont kill me

LordFrosting    111
11 minutes ago, Wizeguy said:

thats what it is. please dont kill me

Then it probably won't be approved, if that's all you did.

14 minutes ago, LordFrosting said:

Then it probably won't be approved, if that's all you did.

If he cloned everything right then it should be approved regardless. As long as it's cloned right/doesn't overwrite then he should be fine.

• Upvote 1

Hey everyone!  I've been downloading and playing with all the trucks and tracks on this site for years and i just love em!  Over the past week or so I have downloaded Blender and have been playing around with it a little.  Anyways this is what I''ve done.  I know its not much but its a start.  I've resized and moved around this Bulldozer body to get it to fit onto Deadgod88's Max D 2016 chassis.  Still not 100% where i like it but still working on it.  Also i have changed the rims and yes I'm planning to change the driveshaft loops.

Tell me what you think!  Don't be too harsh Lmao

mtxJNNw.jpg

TaOZ5hB.jpg

xO1hVIy.jpg

Edited by Jon Cannon
Fixed image links.
  • Upvote 2

erhminer    167
3 minutes ago, martintruexfan1 said:

Hey everyone!  I've been downloading and playing with all the trucks and tracks on this site for years and i just love em!  Over the past week or so I have downloaded Blender and have been playing around with it a little.  Anyways this is what I''ve done.  I know its not much but its a start.  I've resized and moved around this Bulldozer body to get it to fit onto Deadgod88's Max D 2016 chassis.  Still not 100% where i like it but still working on it.  Also i have changed the rims and yes I'm planning to change the driveshaft loops.

Tell me what you think!  Don't be too harsh Lmao

http://imgur.com/mtxJNNw

http://imgur.com/TaOZ5hB

http://imgur.com/xO1hVIy

That looks great!

Wizeguy    10

ShDbYaW.jpg

Heres an actual truck. the rims are gonna stay white and the chassis is gonna stay weird and the body is gonna stay backwards. i MIGHT texture the body if someone taught me how, and the name of the truck is white & backwards. And yes, i did use the El toro loco crd from the v4 pack.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

fernBurn    1,687
1 hour ago, Wizeguy said:

Heres an actual truck. the rims are gonna stay white and the chassis is gonna stay weird and the body is gonna stay backwards. i MIGHT texture the body if someone taught me how, and the name of the truck is white & backwards. And yes, i did use the El toro loco crd from the v4 pack.

what do you want me to say to this.

• Upvote 5

Jackattack29    154

I've never seen something as amazing as this, the creativity, the effort, and the incredible name. You sir are the greatest artist who ever lived!96bd44fdd2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Scratch PDII, I'm running this for SMRA

• Upvote 4

itsbryano    5

Image result for confused cross meme

• Upvote 4

rockgod88    2,100

Danger_Hot_JY36_ANSI.jpg

• Upvote 4