Jump to content
Sim Monsters
MoreMonsterJam

Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Hornetguy97 said:

Hate 2 day shows, hate hate hate despise.

yeah they should just keep that where it was used the most years like El Paso and....and um idk EL Paso is the only place I know that has had a two sow weekend sinse 2009

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hornetguy97    53
8 minutes ago, MoreMonsterJam said:

yeah they should just keep that where it was used the most years like El Paso and....and um idk EL Paso is the only place I know that has had a two sow weekend sinse 2009

Minneapolis 2016

Jacksonville 2017

Tacoma 

toronto has forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
steiale    364
37 minutes ago, Jackson B (SUDfan31) said:

Just an announcement many of you putting Pablo on arena tour prediction's should know he is retiring after Laredo TX In October.

Source for this? I haven't heard anything about his retirement, so I'm curious where you heard it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Hornetguy97 said:

Minneapolis 2016

Jacksonville 2017

Tacoma 

toronto has forever

 

i was talking about like shows that have two show weekends every year so..JACKS doesnt count

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iZonarYT    567

Not sure if anyone has posted about this, I checked back two pages but saw nothing. Anyways, Titan and Epidendio are planning on coming back for first quarter. The truck sounds like its going to be a guinea pig for a lot of new parts. Exciting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fernBurn    1,687
1 hour ago, iZonarYT said:

Not sure if anyone has posted about this, I checked back two pages but saw nothing. Anyways, Titan and Epidendio are planning on coming back for first quarter. The truck sounds like its going to be a guinea pig for a lot of new parts. Exciting.

Idk about the parts or what the chass is gonna be like, but i guess heres a ROUGH confirmation that Titan will be back for MJ's 1st Q.

 

RY0dBOx.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Durham    17

Atlanta is on the site now Feb 24 and 25 as I said earlier. Surprised Foxboro is on the site. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iZonarYT    567
5 hours ago, fernBurn said:

Idk about the parts or what the chass is gonna be like, but i guess heres a ROUGH confirmation that Titan will be back for MJ's 1st Q.

 

 

From what I read by him, its still the same PEI Chassis, but with new parts on it that PEI has sent over? If that makes sense.

*Edit: Found the post so read away.

6fxjs1dwhgsbpxdzg.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mark Colineri    3,637

Monster Truck Throwdown invades the East Coast for the first time ever here in New Jersey.

I will be at both shows, will post a recap and videos if I can get my cameras in when I get back.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pink Guy    1,518
17 hours ago, Durham said:

Atlanta is on the site now Feb 24 and 25 as I said earlier. Surprised Foxboro is on the site. 

YUSSSSSS!

 

Also at Dixie Xtreme Diesel is on the Killer Bee chassis and from all photos I've seen Knucklehead and Iron Outlaw aren't there, it's only a five truck show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oakland, Miami, and Anaheim (Show 4) will all be two day shows for the first time. Oakland and Miami i can kinda understand, but I'm really surprised they're doing it with Anaheim.

ima flip out if East Rutherford gets the same treatment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×