Chris B

On 9/14/2019 at 12:07 AM, monsterjamhistorian said:

What track is this?

23 hours ago, Joey 🅱️ said:

Hagerstown 2008 I believe

2007/2008, Kind of combines the two years

22 hours ago, Chris B said:

Woah that’s not Gaithersburg 2019 😂 love the colors on that one though

I know I'm late on my annual Gaithersburg track lol.  I have some free time in the next two weeks with some sights set on a few to complete, that is one of them.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, maxdman said:

2007/2008, Kind of combines the two years

I know I'm late on my annual Gaithersburg track lol.  I have some free time in the next two weeks with some sights set on a few to complete, that is one of them.

I looked up "Hagerstown 2008" and it looks like it lol

11 hours ago, P3ForLife Customs said:

These are an unfinished, work in progress project :) .

Nothing here is exactly permanent and im doing my best. oh and NO THE BODIES ARENT gunna live on those chassis.

I'll let the s10 slide as I hope you're going to fix it, but please, don't do the 02-03 paintjob dirty like that.

Use this logo that I made instead. 

VHIReRo.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xyrose said:

I'll let the s10 slide as I hope you're going to fix it, but please, don't do the 02-03 paintjob dirty like that.

Use this logo that I made instead. 

Yea theres no proper body for the S10 yet so that's kind of a place holder. Plus I like it as kind of a replicustom thing. But it WILL change eventually.

Also is it just the name on 02-03?

I'm not seeing anything else super wrong considering I used references not memory but theres not many pics/CLEAR pics on the internet. I used the few images I could find and the video from WF 3 to make it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, P3ForLife Customs said:

These are an unfinished, work in progress project :) .

Nothing here is exactly permanent and im doing my best. oh and NO THE BODIES ARENT gunna live on those chassis.

I think they look awesome as they are, it makes me think, what if Jim decided to bring these designs back and put them on his new chassis. I say do whatever touch ups you need to do to the paint and leave them on those chassis. It would also be awesome if you kept them on these chassis to add a Dale Earnhardt flag on the back of the S10 to replicate Avenger’s look from WF 2. 

• Like 2

On 9/20/2019 at 12:01 PM, Wave said:

Alrighty so normally I don't really post here, but I feel I need to share this for a good reason (sorry if you've already seen it).   I need opinions on how to make Dragon's paint better.  It's good, but I'm definetely looking to improve it.  Thinking perhaps the dragon's skin texture needs the most help.  Does anyone have good ways to improve it?  I'm open to all suggestions, and will consider/try all of them!

******(side note: I only take credit for the paint)

It’s a longshot but try getting ahold of @acdcfan56. One of the best painters this site has seen, although I don’t think he does it anymore.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2019 at 12:01 PM, Wave said:

Alrighty so normally I don't really post here, but I feel I need to share this for a good reason (sorry if you've already seen it).   I need opinions on how to make Dragon's paint better.  It's good, but I'm definetely looking to improve it.  Thinking perhaps the dragon's skin texture needs the most help.  Does anyone have good ways to improve it?  I'm open to all suggestions, and will consider/try all of them!

******(side note: I only take credit for the paint)

For starters, i applaud you for actually hand painting instead of using a low quality photo texture. Good Job.

I would definitely advise you to take another  look at the body. theres a lot of nice detail in the highlights/shadows that you're missing out on or didnt put full effort into.

spacer.png

Overall, take your time. Try some new techniques. Never rush. The end result will be so much better.

i actually have some really good reference shots of the ice paint. Just shoot me your discord and ill send them over!

• Like 1