Official Monster Truck 2020 Thread

Madness MT

4 hours ago, steiale said:

I vaguely remember seeing a video with Cynthia Gautier testing with them. But in my personal opinion, whatever diesel motor they make should really go into BroCamino rather than Dalmatian.

Yeah the very first video of the series featured them taking Cynthias truck to his shop last year during Q1 to check it out. I doubt it ends up in Dalmatian tho, that would be odd. 

I'm willing to bet both World Finals 21 and All Star Challenge are not going to happen. It sucks, but I honestly feel more concern and really sorry for everyone who was laid off. It's a huge shame and it's going to have huge impacts to so many families. I wish everyone impacted the very best, clearly things are going to get much more difficult before they get better. 
I really hate to say it but within the next year Monster Jam could be very very different, if Feld even decides to keep it going. If they are laying off that many people, things financially are NOT good for them. This whole situation really does show how lucky all of us have been and how fortunate we are. 

I barely post on here but stay safe everyone! 

Lots of talk that the Monster Jam season is over entirely. Layoffs don’t necessarily mean those employees are gone forever, and many companies have told workers that they will be rehired as soon as business resumes. Unfortunately, it does not appear that FELD employees were told anything of this sorts but many drivers seem optimistic that they will return. 

• Upvote 1

I feel like most company's its a temporary layoff. Theyre not making any money right now so it makes sense for those who have been layed off to collect unemployment until FELD is able to pay them again. Its a smart buisness decision so Monster Jam and other FELD assets can continue after this whole virus thing is over

• Upvote 1

On 3/20/2020 at 6:06 PM, litl_e_fan said:

Lots of talk that the Monster Jam season is over entirely. Layoffs don’t necessarily mean those employees are gone forever, and many companies have told workers that they will be rehired as soon as business resumes. Unfortunately, it does not appear that FELD employees were told anything of this sorts but many drivers seem optimistic that they will return. 

It is interesting to think about, because what happens to the current standings? I see that the show in Ford Field will be held in July (supposedly) . Maybe the points tour will be extended into next season.

I wonder if any other big stadium shows will be rescheduled. Particularly the Sam Boyd Stadium one - They have to reschedule it before the end of June when the UNLV contract is up.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Surprised no one has posted this yet.  Joe Sylvester continued to launch his new tour, The Outlaw Monster Truck Drags, and the first three events are being held without spectators and on Pay-Per-View on Fite.tv.  All three shows at the same location, but different tracks for each, 3 different monster truck classes, (Mini, Mega trucks, and the big bogs).  I'm pretty excited about this.  Each show is $19.99, or you can buy all three for a $44.99 bundle pack.  Three shows for less than 50 bucks, pay-per-view, unlimited re-watches, and the best part, the more money they sell on PPV the more of a cut each team gets.  

Show 1 PPV ----> https://www.fite.tv/watch/the-outlaw-monster-truck-drags/2p7cv/

Show 2 PPV ---> https://www.fite.tv/watch/the-outlaw-monster-truck-drags-r2/2p7lx/

Show 3 PPV ---> https://www.fite.tv/watch/the-outlaw-monster-truck-drags-r3/2p7ly/

Trio Bundle Pack ---> https://www.fite.tv/watch/outlaw-monster-truck-drags-trio-pack/2p7m7/

Almost feel like this should get its own thread and post to help everyone involved out.  We all miss monster trucks, this is not only going to fill that void, but might make PPV events more of a norm