Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

I haven't really been keeping up with monster jam or just monster trucks in general so I was wondering If any company has picked up the title sponsor for monster jam yet. I hope the track colors can finally get a different look now...

The Lineup for Tucson is just amazing. im gonna have to make a trip up there. 

Monster Jam® Trucks: Grave Digger® driven by Pablo Huffaker, Wolverine driven by Aaron Basl, Max-D℠ driven by Neil Elliot, El Toro Loco (Orange)® driven by Chuck Werner, McGruff driven by Rod Wood and Devastator driven by Mark Schroeder!!
Subject to change notice.

And yes, Paul Breaud did purchase Jeremy's newest chassis and will be running it in Trenton, NJ to start the year, but I'm unsure of what he'll do with it for the remainder of the first quarter. 

Paul told me in Wildwood, NJ that he was planning on building a new chassis for Instigator for 2015. Now that Paul apparently bought the newest Backdraft from the Slifko's I think Paul should use the Backdraft chassis and use that as a new chassis for Instigator. The only think Paul would have to do is build a new cab to fit the Ford F-150 body.

Tim Bee's new truck has nothing to do with Vaters' 4th truck. I'll be putting up information within the next few weeks regarding the new truck (Overkill Evolution) on the VMM Facebook page. And yes, Paul Breaud did purchase Jeremy's newest chassis and will be running it in Trenton, NJ to start the year, but I'm unsure of what he'll do with it for the remainder of the first quarter. 

I have seen photos of Bee's posted by Trey so I just kinda assumed since I know that whole camp knows each other.

Also

-Basl's El Toro Loco is now Wolverine

-Dustin Brown's Wolverine is now in Iron Man 

Assumption is that the El Toro Loco opening will be going back to Lupe Soza.