Show Your Projects Chapter 33

DannyMackey

Having jumps on the straights seems like a serious danger... I know that it's a game, but I don't see it being a good thing if a league is planning to hold an event there. Trucks hitting ramps right next to the stands at 70 right before a tight turn has so many ways to go wrong. But don't get me wrong it looks like a great track. I honestly think cars have very little place in monster jam these days, they're mainly space fillers anymore. The tracks mj makes have no need for cars in the obstacles. They would be pretty much the same with just dirt to fill their void.

I'm not knocking the Maximum Destruction's in any way, shape, or form, only using it as an example. Why does it seem that unless a project is completely revolutionary, it seems to go seemingly unnoticed by the majority of people that browse this site? It may just be me, but that is what I see looking through here day after day.

Again, not knocking them in any way, they look amazing, just making an observation.

Continue.

Edited by Mark Colineri
  • Upvote 8

I'm not knocking the Maximum Destruction's in any way, shape, or form, only using it as an example. Why does it seem that unless a project is completely revolutionary, it seems to go seemingly unnoticed by the majority of people that browse this site? It may just be me, but that is what I see looking through here day after day.

Again, not knocking them in any way, they look amazing, just making an observation.

Continue.

No I do see what you are saying and I have noticed that too. Though people do pay more attention to projects that are more anticipated. Ex: Johan's Max D's. A lot of people have been waiting for them, so as expected, they are getting more attention. But I do see what you mean when some people's projects are just disregarded because they aren't necessarily "ground breaking". I think people do notice the content, but they just don't comment on it. 

• Upvote 4

Continue.

The way I see it is that Society gets bored of the same old same old very quickly.

Whenever something "different" comes along they all jump on it because it's "better" than anything they've seen before. Also in the case of MaxD, Johan has put a ton of work into the trucks, making sure that everything is as good as he wants it to be, whereas a lot of people, including myself, will just say "It looks good enough without XYZ" and then show it off. I'm not saying everyone does this, but I notice when people do, and I honestly think something that looks above par (like Johan's trucks) will be noticed a lot more than something that, although may be just as good quality, looks like things people have seen before.

Continue.

to be fair mine is the first good max-d body. Box5's thing just sucked and the eggmobile doesn't deserve to be remembered. So after however long it's been since squishy stadium or whatever it's been a long time coming

And now back to your regularly scheduled program.

how could you not know that's a joke

Welp, finally ALL the Tom Meents, Maximum Destructions are Done!

Thanks to Danny Mackey for taking the sweet photos! (my comp would explode)

THE KREG/KANE CRD TRUCKS WILL BE MADE, BUT WILL NOT BE RELEASED IN THE MAX D PACK, IT WILL BE ADDED AS AN UPDATE TO THE PACK

Trucks shown are the following:

• Maximum Destruction
  • Maximum Destruction World Finals Racing
  • Maximum Destruction World Finals Freestyle
  • 10th Anniversary L.E.D. Max D
  • 10th Anniversary World Finals Chrome Spike Max D Racing
  • 10th Anniversary World Finals Chrome Spike Max D Freestyle
  • 2014 Spiked Max D

Enjoy! :)

8jEpa.png

8jEpB.png

8jEoR.png

8jEq4.png

Those Max D trucks look great, good job. The only thing that needs fixing that was mentioned before is the AAP MJ Logo near the Max-D logo on the 2014 trucks. The Advance Auto Parts above the Monster Jam logo should be removed like the way it is in this photo. Other than that they look great, keep up the good work.

12045114993_f48dcb9e48_b.jpg