Show Your Projects Chapter 33

DannyMackey

Im working on Fatal Attraction hopefully for SSRS if i can finish it in time im most likely going to redo all the cracks because "dem is lookin ratchet"

(i know about the pink)

5739045.png

Credit to the Fatal Attraction chassis assembly goes to me. 

What do I do when I'm on a flight? Start a custom track of course! Racing is just about complete.  What do you guys think? Anyone want to texture it? I don't... hahaha

swprev4_zpsa653ac21.png

swprev2_zpsaf36d7d8.png

swprev1_zpsde0d2a67.png

I even made one of those portable light things for more detail! Might make a few haulers and put them in the back... not sure yet

swprev3_zpsc55b19da.png

• Upvote 1

What do I do when I'm on a flight? Start a custom track of course! Racing is just about complete.  What do you guys think? Anyone want to texture it? I don't... hahaha

swprev4_zpsa653ac21.png

swprev2_zpsaf36d7d8.png

swprev1_zpsde0d2a67.png

I even made one of those portable light things for more detail! Might make a few haulers and put them in the back... not sure yet

swprev3_zpsc55b19da.png

Ill texture it just message me on skype or pm me or aim me all that info is on my profile

Finally 1 Maximum Destruction is completed, and it is the 2014 Spiked that Tom ran, has the new shock models, (by rockcrwlr), and the sponsor plate! 13 more to go! But don't worry the rest is just adding little parts ;)

Enjoy! :)

3149564.png

The trucks you shared us were possibly the most realistic things I have ever seen