Show Your Projects Chapter 33

DannyMackey

A track that i started today, yes the track is oversize, i did that for a reason. This track is based around a 2 day event,  so freestyle will look completely different. What you guys think?

screenshot_17_zpsb2a2f0eb.jpg

screenshot_18_zps9bcb5887.jpg

screenshot_19_zps73de2f5e.jpg

I like the concept and paint, but those turning cars though... Also, shouldn't the ramps face upwards more? So you get more air not air-time.

• Upvote 1

Finally 1 Maximum Destruction is completed, and it is the 2014 Spiked that Tom ran, has the new shock models, (by rockcrwlr), and the sponsor plate! 13 more to go! But don't worry the rest is just adding little parts ;)

Enjoy! :)

8iAqT.jpg

Every time you post these things i say edgesplit that poo, so for god's sake edge split that poo

and those scratches are way too big and way too heavy, quiet that down some and bring down the scale

A wild CRD Firestorm emerges from its ocean habitat.

EFnuXQS.png

i really need to make hot wheels, that model is just plain awful.

4767529.png

Currently being textured

I find it funny that since I created the obstacles you are using as turning obstacles, everyone thinks they are step ups. I created them to be the obstacles they have been using for a year or two, lol, the two cars with the jammers on one side. I figured since they were taking the jammer part out, I would too. (this is Alex Parrish btw)

• Upvote 1

Noah is redoing the paint for me. Putting abetter paint, and exing out the flames.

Yes I am, and in honor of that, Hagan wanted me to show the final pictures in SYP! So here is West Wind Training Center: Amin Edition! 

YZIK0BF.png

cAi2mYp.png

CBvJEXU.png

K3wicF9.png

I plan to make some slight changes where the words go into the bends in the body.

• Upvote 4