Show Your Projects Chapter 33

DannyMackey

Finally 1 Maximum Destruction is completed, and it is the 2014 Spiked that Tom ran, has the new shock models, (by rockcrwlr), and the sponsor plate! 13 more to go! But don't worry the rest is just adding little parts ;)

Enjoy! :)

3149564.png

One other thing.  Please take the Advance Auto Parts logo off the 2014 versions of the trucks.  Noticed this one has the logo still on it.   It's solely a Monster Jam logo now.

Really? That's your max-d body.

Yeah, and he's not doing very basic things that make it look that much better

The scale of them look fine. They are just too cluttered and overbearing.

i wouldn't say so

8jk6C.jpg

on that skin the individual scratches will cover a hell of a lot more space than that photo

One other thing.  Please take the Advance Auto Parts logo off the 2014 versions of the trucks.  Noticed this one has the logo still on it.   It's solely a Monster Jam logo now.

100% agree, Maximum Destruction looks great other then the 2014 logo

Hello everyone, here is my creation of Zane Rettew's new Stinger from this year. There is still a bit of things I have to add to the monster truck and rework on before it is fully done, but for now I will show you all what it currently looks like as of today. So what do you all think of it so far?

Also the body has been made, all I need are the body graphics. I am going to a monster truck show next month which Zane Rettew will be at and I will talk to him about getting me the body graphics.

screenshot_1_zps9374e470.png

screenshot_3_zps9f01366d.png

screenshot_2_zps548ba28d.png

screenshot_4_zpsc69ee76a.png

screenshot_5_zps971712f4.png

screenshot_6_zps346f4dc3.png

• Upvote 4

Hello everyone, here is my creation of Zane Rettew's new Stinger from this year. There is still a bit of things I have to add to the monster truck and rework on before it is fully done, but for now I will show you all what it currently looks like as of today. So what do you all think of it so far?

Also the body has been made, all I need are the body graphics. I am going to a monster truck show next month which Zane Rettew will be at and I will talk to him about getting me the body graphics.

screenshot_1_zps9374e470.png

screenshot_3_zps9f01366d.png

screenshot_2_zps548ba28d.png

screenshot_4_zpsc69ee76a.png

screenshot_5_zps971712f4.png

screenshot_6_zps346f4dc3.png

Looks good, but DanDon is already making one.

Welp, finally ALL the Tom Meents, Maximum Destructions are Done!

Thanks to Danny Mackey for taking the sweet photos! (my comp would explode)

Trucks shown are the following:

• Maximum Destruction
  • Maximum Destruction World Finals Racing
  • Maximum Destruction World Finals Freestyle
  • 10th Anniversary L.E.D. Max D
  • 10th Anniversary World Finals Chrome Spike Max D Racing
  • 10th Anniversary World Finals Chrome Spike Max D Freestyle
  • 2014 Spiked Max D

Enjoy! :)

Will you guys ever do Morgan/Kreg one? Just wondering. All of them look great! Nice job guys.

Will you guys ever do Morgan/Kreg one? Just wondering. All of them look great! Nice job guys.

THE KREG/KANE CRD TRUCKS WILL BE MADE, BUT WILL NOT BE RELEASED IN THE MAX D PACK, IT WILL BE ADDED AS AN UPDATE TO THE PACK

=)